Charming Charlie

by Charming Charlie

Anyone else devastated that charming Charlie closed down?
How’s their jewelry
Have you ever tried their Sapphire rain perfume? This is from the day I bought it for my niece because she was so jealous of mine LOL /youtu.be/h_aK45gicu0
Start your review of Charming Charlie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is wonderful because everything is color coordinated in the store so if there is a particular color you need you can find it right away.in reviews
When you walk into the store, everything is color coded, so if you are looking for something in a specific color you can find it right away.in reviews
This place is like rainbow heaven, they have every color you can imagine and the store is set up to help you find a complete outfit head to toe with accessories and purses. in reviews
The selection is gigantic, and everything is organized by color, making it much easier to find the type of item you're looking for.in reviews
...absolutly love how they arrange evrything according to colours so its easy to find something if ur lookingfor a particular colour.in reviews
C'Sondra B.
I absolutely love Charming Charlie, they have an unlimited supply of adorable accessories!! I literally spend hours in the store looking at everything. Although if you ask me they are a bit overpriced.
heather G.
Bossier City, LA
Love this store, tons of great deals and very reasonable for accessories! love that they have affordable jewelry and handbags.
sana I.
Melbourne
I feel like a princess when I visit this store. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. Love the ambiance and prods!
Mao T.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE CHARMING CHARLIE <3 <3 <3 I knew nothing about them till my sister came back from the Bayshore Mall location (Milwaukee, WI) She had the cutest bags and I was jelly lol I went there the next day and fell in love! I dragged my boyfriend with me. We walked around and I ended up getting a bag ($15 originally $40), wallet ($5 originally $15), and sunglasses ($6 originally $12 *not too sure about the price of this one*) for under $40! The quality of the bag I purchased was so nice, someone stopped me ***a few days after buying the bag*** and asked me if I had a COACH purse!!! I told them where I got it from and the price, they were floored! Definitely a place I'd recommend to EVERYONE ^_^ there's something for everyone there!
Jordan P.
Muncie, IN
I love this store! I can get any type of jewelry that I am looking for in any color and it is cheap! It is so cute and stylish! It is great for teachers who like jewelry to make their outfits!
Lynette P.
Huntsville, AL
LOVE this store and that it is always color organized. It makes shopping for accessories so easy and their dresses look like they're from a boutique with better prices!
Lacey A.
Love, love this store. You can always depend on charming Charlie's to have the exact color you are looking for. Maybe a little high on some of the pieces in price but we'll worth it.
Kristen H.
Gardnerville, NV
Love charming Charlie's. Easily distracted in this store by the zillions of products they have. Fun store but there is SO MUCH INVENTORY! easily felt overwhelmed by the amount of stuff inside but have always found what I needed. Double edged sword!
Giselle V.
Donna, TX
COLOR, SIZE, everything they got it. I love their cute tiny cross bags. I tend to go purchase purses there a lot. Its really easy to fall in love with one of their purses. They have so many and in such good prices.
Wiliana O.
OMG I have only been to Charlie's twice in my whole life and it's like Forever 21 but for jewelry and other accessories. Love the quality, price, and selection offered. Oh and the staff was very helpful ;-).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...