BY CHARMIN #1 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper cleans better* with fewer sheets. Its washcloth-like texture is stronger** and more absorbent* and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. the leading bargain brand) (**when wet vs. the leading bargain brand)

Yasmine G.
This toilet paper is not ultra strong at all. I do not like it at all. Okay, you get double rolls that are good for nothing.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a fan of ultra soft toilet paper at all. For one, it doesn't seem to last in my house, and gets used up so much faster as opposed to other brands/types. Also, the ultra soft does not leave you feeling clean at all, and actually tends to leave pieces behind. Not a fan at all!
Mayra E.
This brand breaks easily, I prefer the Scott brand its very durable and stronger.
I love Scott
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Again. Where's the skip button I've never used this product! So I can't review it but there's no skip so I have to if I want to move on
Daisy T.
I am not too sure about this toilet roll. It is not good value for money and is comparable to all other unbranded toilet roll. I wouldn't have guessed it was charmin had I not seen the packaging. I was disappointed in this product and will not be purchasing it again.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
In the left-hand corner of the picture you'll see a plunger in a red crossed out circle. The crazy thing is is that I've never noticed a toilet paper to clog more which is why I looked at this little symbol at the bottom that says clog safe. It's not clog safe. Not at all.
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv
This TP is too expensive and it is not ultra soft at all I do not like this tp at all I had to buy it my normal kind was not available
sharianne s.
Worse toilet paper ever. Not only does it leave what I like to call pooter puff behind but it also clogs up your pipes to your house. The Xtra strong is even worse and it's costly to boot.
Nicole V.
Sterling Heights, MI
Cheap, flaky, too thin. A double roll is the same size as a 1ply regular roll of Charmin. Would not recommend or use again.
Shelby R.
Didn't notice a difference with this toilet paper at all. I have a feeling it was just a gimmick..
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it clog the toilet?
Brenda V.
Is charming really a great brand of toilet paper?
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
does it clog the toilet ?
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Is the proper way to put your Charmin in the toilet paper holder over or under?
Jennifer D.