BY CHARMIN #1 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper cleans better* with fewer sheets. Its washcloth-like texture is stronger** and more absorbent* and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. the leading bargain brand) (**when wet vs. the leading bargain brand)

Shaunice L.
This toilet paper works well enough it does seem thicker but also can tear just as easily as thinner paper. It was effective and was fairly inexpensive for a large amount. The commercials are always cute for this product and its nice that there aren't any odd scents attached to the paper. I might buy these again.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love that you don’t need to use a lot of toilet paper when in need and that it’s soft and doesn’t rip let alone not leaving any extra pieces behind that a lot of toilet papers do leave. I don’t like that it is more expensive then any other toilet paper out there. It’s like 6 dollars difference
Jackie B.
After trying many different brands over the years, this is the only brand we buy now. It's soft and you don't have to use a lot. It's very sturdy, but doesn't irritate. It may cost a little more than others, but I have found that it lasts a lit linger so it is more economical in the long run.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
Charmin Toilet Paper Extra Strength is a great product.  The toilet paper does not tear so easily which is great.  I definitely would recommend this.  Just a piece of advise: do not overuse too much of this toilet paper when flushing as they are a little thicker than normal toilet paper.
Angel F.
The best toilet paper brand out there. Seriously. It's so soft and strong and very reasonable price. Usually the 9 rolls last us for over a month. Fortunately we get really good deals for household products at the commissary.
Maritza M.
Not sure what to say other than this is great toilet paper! soft strong and gets the job done. There are plenty of cheaper options but Its worth a few more bucks to get something that is of truly higher quality. I buy in bulk at Costco because nobody likes to run out of TP
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
all i can say about this brand of toilet paper is ...its the best , strudy and softest toilet paper in the world. my whole family has been buying this brand since i was a child. you can buy this at walmart and target. i highly recommend this toilet paper to everyone.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
I buy the mega rolls that they offer at Sam's Club. I don't run out when I buy the big ones. I don't have any pros or cons. I'm not disappointed in this product. They can be a bit pricey but buy it in bulk you can save a little. I would recommend this product.
Rachael G.
Cambridge, MA
my favorite tp by far. I am a stickler for buying good quality tp. When going to the bathroom the last thing you want is itchy and thin tp. Charmin is by the far the best with amazing softness and sturdiness. i always feel clean after and it is the only i use
Maria De Jesus B.
Charmin is soft, strong, and durable. My husband and I prefer to buy it in larger quantities when we can to keep it back stocked in the house. Comfortable for the "going." Great price for a wonderful and top brand toilet paper! Highly recommend!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it clog the toilet?
Brenda V.
Albuquerque , NM
Is charming really a great brand of toilet paper?
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
does it clog the toilet ?
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Is the proper way to put your Charmin in the toilet paper holder over or under?
Jennifer D.