BY CHARMIN #1 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper cleans better* with fewer sheets. Its washcloth-like texture is stronger** and more absorbent* and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. the leading bargain brand) (**when wet vs. the leading bargain brand)

Buy on Amazon
Kerri D.
Charmin ultra strong toilet paper is a very effective and easy to use strong toilet paper. Very affordable you can purchase it in bulk for under $10 at your local target. I purchased this product weekly and recommend it . Aswell as the scented ones . Charmin® Chamomile Toilet Paper
Marley S.
I currently have this toilet paper and I have has this for the past 3 weeks. It is soft on the skin. Sometimes I put some drops of water on it to makes sure the end results gets a nice clean. A little goes a long way for these wipes. They are affordable since they last me quite a while.
Renn J.
There is no better toilet paper than Charmin. This is the truth. This toilet paper really IS strong! It's soft and comfortable. This toilet paper is available at almost any grocery retailer. It's pretty expensive as far as toilet paper goes, but definitely worth the price.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Well, safe to say this is the only toilet paper allowed in our house from now on!  We have tried so many different kinds and Charmin just always holds up the best!  Even better that it doesn't leave little fuzzies behind like some of their competitors.
Dr 🌿.
Love this toilet paper. I always get it in bulk from Amazon for just the right price. Does its job and lasts relatively long. I have purchased it many times in large quantities even though it is hard to store in my city apartment.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
Love this toilet paper. It’s soft and just what I need. It’s really expensive that’s why I always get it when it’s on sale. The price I hate. But it does last us long with 2 people in the house. I would recommend
Sharon C.
Very soft TP. Pros, if you’re looking for a product that’s easy on the bottom, this is it. No cons so far. Product gets the job done and doesn’t require a lot of paper. Pricing is affordable. It’s rihht in line with other products. I would highly suggest this product.
Michelle V.
New York
By far, this is the best tissue paper out there. Its thick, soft and doesnt tear on you. Its soft enough for facial use and doesn't need half the roll like the 1-ply rolls of tissue out there.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Best toilet paper out there. It is so soft and you don’t have to use as much as you do with other brands. I get mine from Target for about 6 bucks. Recommend to anyone with little ones 🤓
Heather W.
When it comes to Toilet Paper, Charmin has it down to a science. We are all tired of crappy toilet paper, right? Well this TP is great for all the intended uses and it won't leave you scraped up. You'll be telling all your friends at the latest cocktail party about how great your Amazon.com Charmin Double Roll toilet paper is and what a savvy shopper you are as you have your TP shipped free right to your house. Even the UPS man will ask about your TP and then say, "What can brown do for you?" and you'll reply, nothing, I have Charmin TP, it takes care of all the brown.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it clog the toilet?
Brenda V.
Is charming really a great brand of toilet paper?
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
does it clog the toilet ?
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Is the proper way to put your Charmin in the toilet paper holder over or under?
Jennifer D.