BY CHARMIN #1 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper cleans better* with fewer sheets. Its washcloth-like texture is stronger** and more absorbent* and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. the leading bargain brand) (**when wet vs. the leading bargain brand)

Savanna G.
Waddell, AZ
I admit that I can be a little picky or high maintenance when it comes to toilet paper- I think we all should be! I love love love this stuff. Super soft, super strong, and at a really good price point. You don't have to use as much (which was an adjustment at first) therefore spending a few extra bucks on this versus a cheaper brand ultimately benefits your wallet in the long run. I buy it for work and home! Love it!
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
You know a toilet paper is good if it's worth reviewing. It's just SO SOFT. For me, a toilet paper needs to leave me feeling pampered and it needs to be a good value. Charmin checks both of those boxes. True, it might be more pricey than your supermarket brand, but it's so soft and thick you actually use less. So it's a better value. They do call the toilet the throne, so treat yo self with this TP fit for royalty.
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
I Love the Charmin brand in general, but the Charmin Ultra Soft Mega rolls are great! They're nice and big so you don't have to change the roll out as frequently and super soft which is great for anyone's toosh. They do exactly what they need to do and get you nice and clean and feeling fresh. Charmin is very fairly priced and has a huge variety to choose from. Great product + Great price=why wouldn't you buy?
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 18 Double Rolls are good. They do clean quite well. I however wish they did not leave any lint behind, but they do a bit. The tissue is affordable when comparing with other leading toilet tissue brands. I do purchase this brand along with a couple of other leading brands based on their performance and price. I also like the strength and the softness of the toilet tissue!
Aimee S.
Charmin ultra soft club pack is it very expensive and not one of my favorite toilet papers but it is effective. It's disappointing that it is so expensive and toilet paper is kind of a necessity so they get you but I have found better alternatives and I do not buy this and less I have to. It is very soft on your backside but I don't find that it lasts as long as others last and the price is just outrageous.
Sarah H.
This review is for Charmin Ultra Soft. I came into the bathroom and my tween daughter was sitting on the toilet rubbing her facial cheeks with it saying "This toilet paper is so soft!" It should be their new ad!

The only thing I don't live is that because it's so thick, when my kids like to use an arm's length it goes a lot aster than the thinner stuff so now I am off to buy Charmin's slightly thinner TP!
Veronica M.
Buying these at Costco while they have a coupon available is always a good time to buy some Charmin Toliet Paper. It is by far the softest and best I have tried and ever buy. I recommend buying Charmin as it is more expensive then the endless other choices, but it is not a item you want to go cheap on and have uncomfortable use.
Julie M.
Baker City, OR
Ok, story time. Once there was a family with terrible allergies, including paper products...this family got an intestinal bug that lasted for ten days...the store had a special on these and we were in desperate need so we tried it because sometimes you have to take chances and now we use no other. Even after several uses in a day, no sensitivity and no leakage...seriously, it's strong and it's soft and worth the extra couple bucks because you don't use as much as other brands.
The roll itself is big and the toilet paper is still soft, all the way down to the paper core. Cons is that its so big that sometimes it doesn't roll on the holder well in the very beginning. pros you get a lot of toilet paper, 2 ply usually, for the money. I have 2 bathrooms and a toddler who is no longer in diapers so I like that this mega roll has so many sheets!I would recommend it!
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN
I tried this toilet paper because I had a coupon and also a few rebates on apps I use. I typically buy the cheap stuff. OMG Charmin Ultra Soft is Amazing. It is easily thicker and softer than the cheap crap I was subjecting myself to. I have not looked back. I buy this every time I go to the store now. I have kids and get paid every 2 weeks so this size packaging is perfect.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it clog the toilet?
Brenda V.
Is charming really a great brand of toilet paper?
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
does it clog the toilet ?
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Is the proper way to put your Charmin in the toilet paper holder over or under?
Jennifer D.