BY CHARMIN #19 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper cleans better* with fewer sheets. Its washcloth-like texture is stronger** and more absorbent* and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. the leading bargain brand) (**when wet vs. the leading bargain brand)

Darlene R.
Brimley
Every time I want to try and venture out to new toilet paper I always come back to Charmin. It is strong and comfortable and hets the job done when it counts. I am a fan for life. I recommend this toilet paper to anyone.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
THIS is my go to potty paper!  Charmin® Ultra Strong™ Toilet Paper is a leader in one of the softest tissue brands on the market. The paper dissolves easy enough where it doesn't stop up the toilet, but doesn't rip while you're depending on it to work the most! It's affordable, effective, and always on the grocery list.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
CHARMIN!!!!!! you are the man!!!! My mother shunned me when I told her I used this brand because she told me that it causes plumbing issues, I HAVE NEVER experienced this issue EVER! It doesn't leave behind any paper particles and is soft but durable. I will never buy any other brand for as long as I am wiping my own privates.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
This is the only toilet paper we buy as it is soft, and lasts a long time. The only con is that it is expensive compared to other brands but that is to be expected because it is just a better product than the other brands.
Michaela C.
This is like the Cadillac of toilet papers.  It's like if a paper towel was soft enough to use as toilet paper.  It honestly seems unnecessarily thick to me, but my husband loves it, and I can't fault it, other than that.  Plus, it's easy to come buy coupons for Charmin toilet paper!
Kristin C.
Love charmin toilet paper! So many different kinds and they’re all super soft, strong, and you don’t have to use a lot of it! A pack of 8 takes a while go through between my husband and I! Definitely will only use charmin!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
The only brand we stick with. Not only is it soft but it's durable especially having two young kids who are learning to be more independent. Also being a women you want something that's soft but holds up. My husband wont go back to any other brand lol. Its effective and affordable! We have tried for other brands and nothing compares. I'd highly recommend!
Lisyet T.
My favorite paper toilet ever! This ks supwr soft and strong, this brand has so many different kinds , the best part is tha it has really affordable price and you don't have to use a lot of that.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Great product! Price is right!! Lasts longer than most other rolls. Will definitely recommend to others and purchase again for my household. Not disappointing. Very very affordable. Yes I would definitely recommend
Escarle D.
i love this toilet paper . my mom always buys this one . i love how soft it is and it doesnt leave any discomfort . this is really my number one toilet paper brand
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it clog the toilet?
Brenda V.
Is charming really a great brand of toilet paper?
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
does it clog the toilet ?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Is the proper way to put your Charmin in the toilet paper holder over or under?
Brian S.
Walla Walla
Is it softer than angel soft