BY CHARMIN

Looking for a strong and confident clean in our longest-lasting roll? Charmin has got you covered. Charmin Ultra Strong Super Mega Roll is the same great strength you love, but just more of it! More convenient, more value and all in our longest-lasting roll, so you can change the roll even less often!

See for yourself why Charmin Ultra Strong Super Mega Roll is our longest-lasting choice for you and your family.

• • Charmin’s strongest 2-ply toilet paper
  • • Design inspired by washcloth-like cleaning and strength
  • • 4X stronger when wet vs. the leading bargain brand
  • • Clog-safe and septic-safe
  • • Roto-Rooter approved, Click to see our guarantee here
  • • 1 Charmin Super Mega Roll = 6 Charmin Regular Rolls

Kayla G.
downingtown
This toilet paper is like silk but stronger lol if you have old pipes in your house definitely don’t use this because you could get a blockage but actually this toilet paper isn’t too pricey. So I would definitely recommend giving it a try
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I never been a huge fan of super soft toilet paper, but everyone in my household is. The Charmin Ultra Strong is a nice compromise between soft and usable. I always buy it from BJs Warehouse. They sell it in bulk and there's always a coupon.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
The ONLY toilet paper we buy!! Doesn't rip or get stuck in between. Super soft and doesn't irritate. I have very sensitive behind and this is the only one I will use. I prefer to use this to blow my nose more than Kleenex.
Savannah L.
Cary, NC
our household toilet paper, a preference for all of us. It's a little on the expensive side but it remains intact and doesn't leave any pieces behind

Target