Charmin® Ultra Strong™ Mega Roll uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY CHARMIN #19 in Toilet Paper

Looking for a strong and confident clean in a long-lasting roll? Charmin has got you covered. Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll cleans better* with fewer sheets*.

Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll is the same great strength you love, but just more of it! More convenient, more value and more long lasting “go’s” per roll** so you can change the roll even less often.

See for yourself why Charmin Ultra Strong Mega is a great long-lasting choice for you and your family.

• 4X stronger when wet vs. the leading bargain brand
• Design inspired by washcloth-like cleaning and strength
• Strong 2-ply toilet paper
• Clog-safe and septic-safe; Roto-Rooter approved, Click to see our guarantee here.
• 1 Charmin Mega Roll = 4 Charmin Regular Rolls

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I have never been willing to jump on the Charmin band wagon because I didn't see spending the extra money for toilet paper. The other day, I ran across some on sale and bought some. I was pleasantly surprised. It was worth the money I paid. It was strong and a little did go a long way so I did use less. I did find that I really liked the toilet paper and would definitely buy it again, provided it were on sale or I had a coupon or both. Having said that, I would have to say I would recommend it.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I trust this brand because their products are of high quality. This toilet paper doesn’t rip easily and is soft. I am satisfied with it although it is pricier compared to other toilet paper brands. I do recommend it.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Oh WOW, this is a really soft and gentle bathroom tissue. And I love the 12 tissue roll size.. it's not too big and not too small. I'm really glad I choose to buy this product. It has worked great & Everyone in my house loves it. So, that's five stars from me for the quality. Did I mention it's soft? Charmin® Ultra Strong™ Bathroom Tissue
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Ok, so this review is on behalf of my 10 year old. He absolutely can tell this difference and will complain everyday if I don’t buy charmin ultra strong. Yes I am guilty of cutting costs where I can but the price of charmin ultra strong doesn’t matter because it keeps my household happy!
Destany P.
LEMOORE, CA
This is the only toilet paper I will buy for my home. It's the perfect thickness and amount on the roll. It's soft but not too soft that it breaks apart or leaves anything behind. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this product! Charmin® Ultra Strong™ Mega Roll
Brooklyn L.
Skowhegan
Out of all the toilet paper brands I’ve even tried, charmin is by far the best, I love how giant the rolls are and how truly strong the toilet paper is, a little bit goes a long ways, but it’s pretty expensive so it’s definitely only on my list when I have extra money to be spoiling my bum!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
We buy this in bulk because this is the only toilet paper we use. And since we use it a lot we buy it in bulk, the best amount for the greatest price. It beats buying singles or a 2 pack in the grocery store.
Jacqueline R.
Nottingham, MD
Toilet paper is a personal items everyone feels different about. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am the cleanest I can get. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without voiding quality. Also, if at certain times softness is more important than strength! Charmine can handle that with their ultra soft or sensitive. Great product that I would recommend
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I love to save money and feel like I got a great deal, who doesn't? But some things, I refuse to compromise on when it comes to choosing name brand products over generic ones. Toilet paper is on the top of that list. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am cleanest. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without vutting quality.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Perfect house item to have especially with kids! The price is very affordable and an easy grab and needed almost anywhere you go! You can find them at any convenience store and they’re always in stock.
Jennifer T.
Has anyone had issues with Charmin clogging their toilets? My roommate expressed her concern with this toilet paper doing so, but I have yet to experience any problems.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
What are other uses for this TP, besides the obvious?
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
When you purchase toilet paper do you price it by the sq ft?
maegan m.
What's the difference between this and the basic?
Cretia B.
I heard Charmin clogs the toilet. Has anyone experienced this?

back