Charmin

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
best toilet paper ever! it’s thick so when you wipe you don’t rip through. it’s expensive but worth it. the texture of the toilet paper is nice, and absorbs so much. i always reach for this brand of toilet paper.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Can you tell how much we love Charmin by the way we stock up on them? I have tried various brands for toilet papers and Im happy to say that Charmin is the number one brand for toilet paper in my opinion. They are soft, durable, strong and thick because of multiple layers. Although they are more expensive than other brands; however as how durable they are, we use less of them compared to other brands. I always believe in better quality saves more in the run way as for other brands we would have needed to use more. Highly recommend and Charmin will always have our support in this household.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Charmin is my favourite toilet paper. I love its texture, softer but stronger than other toilet paper which i've used. Recommended for everyone. It will be a little more expensive than other but worth it.