Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

RaeLynn N.
Douglass, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
It feels like this particular type of toilet paper just falls apart easily. I’m not referring to slipping through the paper, more so referring to the fact that it leaves behind little bits of its existence after each use. Affordable yes. Recommended, no. Although if you’ve got a sensitive bottom then this might be for you.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is the best toilet paper available. Period. It is far superior to any other brand on the market. It is extremely soft and absorbent. Because you need much less product compared to average toilet paper, the difference in cost balances out. It is my first choice and I highly recommend it.
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I got this toilet paper for the price and regretted it instantly. Let me just say as a women this is terrible, it constantly fails apart and literally sticks to my body. It's disgusting and a very very large annoyance to me.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Can be a bit pricey but 100% worth it... It's so soft and so amazing... Every time I go shopping I almost always get it when I can....
Rosalie S.
Great TP i grew up only using angel soft i guess because the cheap price but after i moved out and tried this i will never go back!
Nicole K.
Mega Rolls last so much longer. And you need fewer rolls. Space saver and a money saver.
I usually get the 12 pack at Target or Walmart.

Best toilet tissue ever! I don't know why, it just is. I've tried to save money several times by experimenting with other brands, 2-ply, soft, quilted, they never lived up to my expectations. They were no match for Charmin Ultra Soft. So I'm loyal. I'm sorry I thought the grass was greener on the other side. It wasn't!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This toilet paper is very nice, holds up well and feels nice. The only issue I have with it is that it is very linty.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
One of my favorite toilet papers. Strong and soft, best of both worlds. Well priced.
Christian K.
Damascus, MD
What can I say? It works for me. I like toilet paper that doesn't actually feel like paper lol. This stuff feels sturdy and definitely gets the job done !
Jodie L.
Purchased at: Target
I love the charmin ultra soft, it’s a durable toilet Paper. It also is super soft and works great. It’s even nice using this as a tissue if needed. It’s an average priced toilet paper and there are always coupons available!

Amazon