Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Buy on Amazon
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Love this toilet paper. I find I use less of this each bathroom trip then I would with most other major brands. Great value and it's on sale usually every other week lol. Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Bathroom Tissue
charlotte m.
united states
The single roll is a good backup for in the car or for travel purposes...I would definitely recommend this product
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is always a must in my house . We skimp on a lot of things to save money but Charmin isnt one of the.
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
Best toilet tissue. Last a long time in my house. Has that very soft feeling. Thick tissue not hard. Love that it comes in a big size.
Nicky B.
This is the only kind of toilet paper I buy for my family! It is the best quality! Its super soft but not too soft!
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
This is sooo delicate on me and very very soft as well! This doesn't make me feel raw at all !This is maybe like my second favorite brand of toilet paper .
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Best toilet paper by far not one of those brands that are cheap and thin! This will do the job. Very effective. Always buy in bulk though, it's easier along the road. Price is alright since it's such great quality!
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
I never thought myself a TP elitist until I tried to stray away from these toilet paper rolls! Originally, it was only my boyfriend who required this particular brand and quality (soft) but after using this for years, I have been unable to use anything of a lesser ply or quality! I have officially spoiled my bottom :( If you can afford the slightly higher price, I definitely recommend these!
Holly T.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the only type of toilet paper we purchase. It is gentle on your private areas and it doesn't break when you use it. I genuinely love this toilet paper and I will buy it for the rest of my life.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Charmin is very soft and nice to use. I have bought it and all of family does as well.