Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Morgan '.
Charmin ultra strong is all we use in our house! it's soft and gentle while being strong enough to handle business! no ripping!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
In our house we definitely all prefer Charmin. 2 ply toilet that is super soft and gentle. This is the best brand out there!!!
Sophia L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I currently have a lot of this product and the charmin ultra strong. It's really soft, but I prefer the ultra strong over this.
Bobi M.
I shop at Costco a lot so being able to purchase in bulk is nice. Charmin has always been my preferred brand of toilet paper.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
In my opinion this is one of the best toilet papers. It is soft and is priced at a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
This is the softest toilet paper ever! It's also not the cheapest, but I love to get it every once in a while as a splurge.
Kelli A.
Goshen, UT
The extra soft tends to not clean as well as the extra strong. I like how soft it but not as good quality as the others.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite type of toilet paper. It is soft and strong plus not overly expensive. The only brand I usually buy.
Ami p.
Awesome toilet paper. Worth the price. It works well for moisture absorption and it doesn't flake or leave paper residue
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This toilet paper is very nice, holds up well and feels nice. The only issue I have with it is that it is very linty.

Amazon