Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
This toilet paper is found in all major retailers and is always super soft! Price wise, it's a little on the higher end but still comparable to competitor brands. I highly recommend
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
I often by the Great Value brand of most grocery items but this is one product that I won't skimp on. We love this brand and I refuse to buy another. Good quality!
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
Charmin is the absolute best brand of toilet paper I have ever tried. I like the soft but I feel it is a little too linty for lack of a better word. I recommend Strong
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is the softest toilet paper I've ever encountered. It definitely makes the experience a more luxurious one! It is also thick so you don't need a lot at one time.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
At first we would always get Angel Soft. But now we have been getting this for a while now, probably a year or so. I def like this toilet paper a lot better.
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
This is sooo delicate on me and very very soft as well! This doesn't make me feel raw at all !This is maybe like my second favorite brand of toilet paper .
Christian K.
Damascus, MD
What can I say? It works for me. I like toilet paper that doesn't actually feel like paper lol. This stuff feels sturdy and definitely gets the job done !
Karlie A.
Only toilet paper we use. It's very soft, it's a little more expensive than cheap toilet paper but totally worth it! I will continue to buy this product :)
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This is the only brand I will use. I know. I'm a brand snob. but it's very soft and worth the money. Way better than using sand paper like the other brands
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
The best of the Charmins. The toilet paper is so soft against you. You do need less which is great. I would use this as tissues if I was short! So soft.

Amazon