Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I got this toilet paper for the price and regretted it instantly. Let me just say as a women this is terrible, it constantly fails apart and literally sticks to my body. It's disgusting and a very very large annoyance to me.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Best toilet paper by far not one of those brands that are cheap and thin! This will do the job. Very effective. Always buy in bulk though, it's easier along the road. Price is alright since it's such great quality!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This is definitely very soft, but I'm only giving it 3 stars because it tends to crumble and shed when I'm using it, leaving little bits of toilet paper "down there." I prefer the Ultra Strong version because of it.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Grew up using this all my life, so I'm a little biased. It's super soft and doesn't take a lot to clean your butt. I don't feel like I need to use the whole roll when I go #2 or 3... but you know what I mean!
katie a.
Odenton, MD
So I used to hate thus toilet paper because it was way to soft and would get stuck everywhere. But now I've gotten used to it and it actually is really soft on my skin. I do prefer this over the cheaper stuff.
Holly T.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the only type of toilet paper we purchase. It is gentle on your private areas and it doesn't break when you use it. I genuinely love this toilet paper and I will buy it for the rest of my life.
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
This is the only toilet paper I will buy! It is a little bit expensive, so I try to catch it on sale. However, it it definitely worth it. It definitely doesn't leave pieces behind and its so soft.
Amie P.
Awesome toilet paper, very soft for the price you pay. When you have kids it's even better because everybody knows kids wanna use handfuls of toilet paper! Fairly cheap and awesome texture!
Angela S.
Flint, MI
Charmin Basic is affordable. It is not to thick and the 12 rolls last my family of three almost three weeks. If you don't want really cheap to or to thick tp this is the one for you.
Monica S.
These Charmin Double rolls are awesome. Very nice and soft and do seam to last a little longer then others. Price is somewhat more then others, but I do buy almost every single time.

Walmart