Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

charlotte m.
united states
The single roll is a good backup for in the car or for travel purposes...I would definitely recommend this product
Nicky B.
This is the only kind of toilet paper I buy for my family! It is the best quality! Its super soft but not too soft!
Cynthia Z.
Love Charmin! Very soft and you do not need more than 4 sheets for any of your business. Would highly recommend!
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Way to soft! I can't wipe my face without leaving all that soft residue.. Personally I like the regular better
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
This is the only toilet paper I buy for my family. It's super soft and it does a great job at keeping us clean
Sarah N.
This is the only toilet paper I buy anymore. I've spoiled myself. It's soft and thick. Perfect for all uses.
Kat Q.
Soft, thick and great quality toilet paper. Prices at vary but it's always best to Purchase when it's on sale
Brittany M.
Love this toilet paper! A little bit of it goes a long way making a roll last longer. I highly recommend it!
Anna L.
Very soft and absorbent. Requires less, meaning more savings every month. Only toilet paper brand that I buy
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
One of my favorite tissue paper. It is fairly priced compared to other brands and it is so gentle on my skin.

Walmart