Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by crystal j.Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Toilet Paper uploaded by Susie C.

BY CHARMIN #15 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent and you can use less versus the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Daphne W.
Bestest and softest toilet papr around!! This is my favorite toilet paper and I will not purchase another brand since none of the others, can even come close to the quality of this!!
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
Not to sound like their commercial but, this toilet paper is cushie for my tushie. It's soft but not too soft. Absorbent. Reasonably priced in larger packages. Cute design on the toilet paper itself. Goes with all types of decor. It looks fantastic in my bathroom.
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I got this toilet paper for the price and regretted it instantly. Let me just say as a women this is terrible, it constantly fails apart and literally sticks to my body. It's disgusting and a very very large annoyance to me.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So I used to hate thus toilet paper because it was way to soft and would get stuck everywhere. But now I've gotten used to it and it actually is really soft on my skin. I do prefer this over the cheaper stuff.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
So I may be the odd ball that doesn't really care for this toilet paper. It is very soft but a little pricey and not very strong. It constantly leaves behind pieces even though it's advertised not to.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
They're not lying when they say ultra soft. It's super absorbent so 1 roll goes a long way. I know this brand is a little more expensive, but trust me it's worth it!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Charmin Ultra Soft is one of our favorites because it is soft but tough and very absorbent. With two children in the house, I save more money with Charmin because it yields more than another toilet paper. We are fascinated by how smooth it is. My little one uses it to clean its nose when it does not find the tissues because according to her, it is soft. Highly recommended.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Well, my husband refused to use other toilet paper. It has to be Charmin Ultra Soft at our house. Now we have septic system and I was afraid that it will cause the system to fill-up too soon. So I tried to convince him to use other brand. Well, it didn't work. We end up agreed on throwing the toilet paper in the trash bin instead of flushing it.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
The best! Soft and comfortable, but also plenty absorbent, so you don't go through as much of it. And it's strong too, so you don't trade strength for comfort. Plus it's pretty easy to find coupons and rebates for Charmin brands. It's a great choice!
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE charmin! it doesn't flake and it's very soft. I sometimes use i to replace cotton balls (if i ran out). It can withstand a lot and this is just the soft version. I haven't used the strong one.