Charmin® Ultra Soft™ Mega Roll uploaded by naf C.

BY CHARMIN

Looking for an irresistibly soft toilet paper in a long-lasting roll? Charmin has got you covered. Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Roll is the same great softness you love, but just more of it! More convenient, more value and more ‘gos’ per roll than our Double Roll so you can change the roll even less often! Charmin Ultra Soft is our softest toilet paper ever so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2X more absorbent so you can use less than the leading bargain brand.

See for yourself why Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Roll is a great long-lasting choice for you and your family.

• Charmin’s softest 2-ply toilet paper ever made
• Irresistible comfort cushions you can see and feel
• 2X more absorbent so you can use less vs. the leading bargain brand
• Clog-safe and septic-safe; Roto-Rooter approved, Click to see our guarantee here
• 1 Charmin Mega Roll = 4 Charmin Regular Rolls

Kristin C.
If you’re looking for very soft toilet paper that will last a while, look no further! I’m not a fan of cheaply made paper that you have to use a lot of, and this is the opposite! It’s soft and a little goes a long way. More expensive than generic tp, but definitely worth it!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I am always disappointed in wiping unless I use this toilet paper. It’s actually ultra soft like it claims and is basically like wiping with a soft cloth. I don’t even care that I’m just wiping with it, this TP is worth the money.
Debbie H.
Our family loves Charmin Ultra Soft in the Mega Rolls. Thick quilted sheets that are very durable. Mega rolls keep me from having to change out the roll on a daily basis. Always on hand at our local market.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I only buy Charmin ultra soft toilet paper! My family loves it! It’s not rough or harsh on our areas. Very effective. Never disappointing! Very affordable & definitely not expensive! Yes I do honestly recommend this charmin ultra soft toilet paper!
Denise B.
The toilet paper is soft and does the job but leaves behind quite a bit of pieces so if you have sensitive skin it causes issues. The price is comparable to similar products and is something I buy if I can't find my regular brand.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Charmin toilet paper is one of my favorites just because it is so very soft and gentle. Usually I buy Scott tissue because you get more bang for your buck but this is my favorite.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Our family loves Charmin Ultra Soft.  I buy the mega rolls for my kids bathroom as they seem to go through way more than we do and I am not having to change the roll of paper every day.  The paper holds up to my kids wiping and everything else they decide to use it for (mostly cleaning and blowing their noses).  The price is great and the quality is great.  It is so soft and doesn't irritate your bottom.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but you can get them at most Dollar Stores, etc.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
The one and only toilet paper I use in my house.  Charmin is the best toilet paper brand I have ever used.  The extra soft is our favorite too.  With three kids the extra soft is very important, but is still strong enough to not fall apart when they use it.  Also love the MegaRoll which lasts for a few days versus having to change the roll everyday for a family of 5.  This brand is available at many different stores including Walmart, your normal grocery store, dollar stores and most gas stations.  Great price, superb quality and soft touch.
Chenessa H.
This is the only toilet paper I use its so soft but yet sturdy. It doesn't have a scent which is great. And i enjoy using this. It's as effective as a toilet paper can be and holds up well. I would recommend this It is relatively affordable. go oout and try it
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
I love this product but find it to be too expensive. I think the rolls run out too quickly for something of this price. It is soft and effective but you don't get enough bang for your buck. I would recommend Scott Extra soft over Charmin to anyone.

Amazon