BY CHARMIN #61 in Toilet Paper

Give your family even more of the comforting softness they love with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper. It's unique Comfort Cushions are softer, 75% more absorbent and you can use up to 4X Less.* Charmin Ultra Soft Jumbo Roll has wider sheets** and is considered America's Softest bath tissue.*** We all go; those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go. Use Less The softness you love along with the strength that still lets you use 4X less than the leading bargain brand. Charmin Softness Irresistible softness, so you and your family can really Enjoy the Go. Comfort Cushions A unique cushiony texture that is soft, absorbent and considered America's softest bath tissue.* *as seen on pack. Per study commissioned by manufacturer.

Buy on Amazon
Nichole K.
Super soft and durable. No brown fingers with this toilet paper. Im picky with my t.p. and love Charmin. Its soft and thick so you dont really need much. They always have great deals and coupons available so its luxury for generic price.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I like this brand but it's not my favorite due to the price and the weird dust and slight residue it leaves behind. It also doesn't seem that absorbent. It's kind of like trying to dry off with one of my grandmother's towels that has been over washed with fabric softener. It kind just moves liquid around without soaking it up. Strange analogy I know, but it's true!
Faith W.
South haven, Mi
This is a toilet paper the whole family can agree on! It's super soft, yet strong at the same time! My 5 year old son even loves it, he came out and said "Mom, I don't have to use as much wadded up to wipe!" Love Charmin UltraSoft!!
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is one of my favorite types of toilet paper. I love how soft and thick it is! You definitely need fewer squares than other brands. I recommend sticking up when it is on sale at Costco or a similar retailer.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
This is the only toilet paper we will buy. It's septic system safe and so soft on the bum. I am all for cutting cost but will never by any toilet paper besides charmin ultra soft. It's hands down the best.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
If you're a couponer there is always a one for Charmin somewhere. The price point is goo and it gets the job done. One of the products that I've used my whole life and will continue to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite Charmin TP. It is soft but it leaves a residue. If softness is what your looking for this TP is gor you n I prefer Charmin strong that cleans well without a residue.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
Why does anyone use soft toilet paper? I bought this by mistake (love Charmin ultra strong) and it leaves particles in your hoohaa. Definitely not a fan of soft toilet paper.
Kristen E.
It's not always our go to but when we can get a good price on it. Seems to be leave a fine dust around more than other brands we have tried. But it is in fact very soft, maybe that is why. Not a major complaint, just an observation.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
This is such a soft TP, charming is always so dependable!! Sometimes it really pays to be brand loyal and for TP, you should be brand loyal!!!!