Charmin

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Yes its only toilet paper but you want it to be absorbent, soft and packaged well. This is a great brand that I will continue to buy. I get it from Costco in a big pack so it’s a good value. The sheets tear nicely and I know that since it’s septic safe that they are trying to make this more environmentally safe. I feel confident using this and it will leave me and my family clean down there.
5 / 5
This new toilet paper is awesome! Don’t end up ripping paper off the roll now it tears off very easy. You don’t get little pieces left behind with this toilet paper, just thick enough to absorb with a decent amount of toilet paper. I would definetly buy this toilet paper again, much better than others on the market right now and for the same price!
5 / 5
Can you tell how much we love Charmin by the way we stock up on them? I have tried various brands for toilet papers and Im happy to say that Charmin is the number one brand for toilet paper in my opinion. They are soft, durable, strong and thick because of multiple layers. Although they are more expensive than other brands; however as how durable they are, we use less of them compared to other brands. I always believe in better quality saves more in the run way as for other brands we would have needed to use more. Highly recommend and Charmin will always have our support in this household.