BY CHARMIN #17 in Toilet Paper

Get toilet paper with strength and softness in this 36-pack of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper. From the leader in soft bathroom tissue, the double roll toilet paper from Charmin is everything you expect. With ultra-soft quilted construction, the thick 2-ply design allows you to use fewer sheets per bathroom visit. This Charmin toilet paper saves money and trees because the absorbent cushions allow you to get more from less. This Charmin toilet paper is so soft and effective that you can use four times less than with the leading value brand. Doesn't your family deserve the ultra-soft treatment of Charmin toilet paper? Stock up on value with this 36-pack of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper today. Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 36 count: Charmin toilet paper multipack contains 36 double rolls 176 ultra-soft 2-ply sheets per roll Soft for sensitive skin Thick and absorbent so you can use fewer sheets see more...

katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So I used to hate thus toilet paper because it was way to soft and would get stuck everywhere. But now I've gotten used to it and it actually is really soft on my skin. I do prefer this over the cheaper stuff.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
So I may be the odd ball that doesn't really care for this toilet paper. It is very soft but a little pricey and not very strong. It constantly leaves behind pieces even though it's advertised not to.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
Charmin Ultra Soft is one of our favorites because it is soft but tough and very absorbent. With two children in the house, I save more money with Charmin because it yields more than another toilet paper. We are fascinated by how smooth it is. My little one uses it to clean its nose when it does not find the tissues because according to her, it is soft. Highly recommended.
Taniya P.
Well, my husband refused to use other toilet paper. It has to be Charmin Ultra Soft at our house. Now we have septic system and I was afraid that it will cause the system to fill-up too soon. So I tried to convince him to use other brand. Well, it didn't work. We end up agreed on throwing the toilet paper in the trash bin instead of flushing it.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
The best! Soft and comfortable, but also plenty absorbent, so you don't go through as much of it. And it's strong too, so you don't trade strength for comfort. Plus it's pretty easy to find coupons and rebates for Charmin brands. It's a great choice!
Stephanie V.
Decorator Expert
This is really soft and thick, its a really nice quality too. Charmin is a great brand and I definitely think this toilet paper is worth the money. It is pretty absorbent and lasts a good amount of time before you have to go out and buy more. I would recommend it.
Alyshah G.
We love charming toilet paper at our house. Its 2 ply so you don't have to worry about it tearing apart while trying to use it. Its alsonsoft and doesn't feel like sandpaper
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I LOVE this toilet paper! I went from my parent's TP, which is honestly like 1/2 ply, to this. It's so soft and doesn't clog the toilet. You don't have to use as much as cheaper TP because it's thick. I will never go back!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Decorator Expert
As far as toiletries fo this is seriously a must have. No other bathroom tissue compares. While it may be a little on the pricey side it's well worth it and if you go to sam's club or costco it saves ya some $$. Stuff like this is always okay to buy in bulk.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the brands of toilet paper that I use all the time. I like that it is a strong and very absorbent paper product. I can normally find this brand on sale but it really isn't that expensive. I would highly recommend this to anyone.