BY CHARMIN #17 in Toilet Paper

Get toilet paper with strength and softness in this 36-pack of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper. From the leader in soft bathroom tissue, the double roll toilet paper from Charmin is everything you expect. With ultra-soft quilted construction, the thick 2-ply design allows you to use fewer sheets per bathroom visit. This Charmin toilet paper saves money and trees because the absorbent cushions allow you to get more from less. This Charmin toilet paper is so soft and effective that you can use four times less than with the leading value brand. Doesn't your family deserve the ultra-soft treatment of Charmin toilet paper? Stock up on value with this 36-pack of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper today. Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 36 count: Charmin toilet paper multipack contains 36 double rolls 176 ultra-soft 2-ply sheets per roll Soft for sensitive skin Thick and absorbent so you can use fewer sheets see more...

Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
I never thought myself a TP elitist until I tried to stray away from these toilet paper rolls! Originally, it was only my boyfriend who required this particular brand and quality (soft) but after using this for years, I have been unable to use anything of a lesser ply or quality! I have officially spoiled my bottom :( If you can afford the slightly higher price, I definitely recommend these!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
As far as toiletries fo this is seriously a must have. No other bathroom tissue compares. While it may be a little on the pricey side it's well worth it and if you go to sam's club or costco it saves ya some $$. Stuff like this is always okay to buy in bulk.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
Incredibly soft and thick. I really do think that getting nice quality toilet paper is worth the money, and charmin is definitely one of the better brands. I do find myself using less toilet paper when I buy nicer quality too, so it's definitely worth it!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the brands of toilet paper that I use all the time. I like that it is a strong and very absorbent paper product. I can normally find this brand on sale but it really isn't that expensive. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Hannah J.
Ozark, MO
This is the only toilet paper I ever want to use! While it isn't their extra soft toilet paper it still feels soft. Besides you really do use less toilet paper when you buy Charmin, it's just more absorbent so you don't need to use as much.
Samantha  R.
Very good toilet paper. It's soft and thick. The price is not too bad for the quality you are receiving. It lasts a good amount of time so you don't have to run to the store to often. I definitely recommend this brand of toilet paper
Ana L.
laredo, TX
This toilet is quite expensive. However, you pay for what you buy. The texture feels great on my skin. The toilet paper is very effective and cleans your skin thoroughly. I really recommend this toilet paper for everyone.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Best toilet paper by far not one of those brands that are cheap and thin! This will do the job. Very effective. Always buy in bulk though, it's easier along the road. Price is alright since it's such great quality!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
Charmin Ultra Strong is the only toilet paper we buy anymore! It is definitely strong and holds up very well! There's no flaking or tearing which is a big must! It's also very soft and doesn't cause any irritation
Holly T.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the only type of toilet paper we purchase. It is gentle on your private areas and it doesn't break when you use it. I genuinely love this toilet paper and I will buy it for the rest of my life.