Charmin® Toilet Paper uploaded by Leslie V.
5 colors available

BY CHARMIN #29 in Toilet Paper

br Dermatologist-tested to be gentle on skin Charmin Sensitive toilet paper is our only toilet paper with soothing and gentle lotion Clog-safe and septic-safe; 2-ply Enjoy the Go with Charmin Sensitive toilet paper Make going to the bathroom a little more enjoyable with Charmin Sensitive toilet paper! Charmin Sensitive toilet paper is our only toilet paper with soothing and gentle lotion. Plus, its dermatologist-tested to be gentle on skin. We all go; those who go with 2-ply, septic-safe Charmin Sensitive toilet paper really Enjoy the Go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
A L.
A L.
Cornelius, OR
These are great. If you use too much of them they will clog your toilet because of the sheer thickness of the paper, but the upside of that is the comfort and softness of it. The thickness gives you comfort in knowing that it won't break and subject your fingers to...you know. Anyway, it's a nice contrast to the unfortunate see-through toilet paper rolls found in most public bathrooms nowadays.
Amy P.
Amy P.
I did NOT like this toilet paper, at all. It's not worth the money to me. You can spend a few dollars more and buy a better toilet paper. The sheets are very very thin, which means I had to use twice as much as I would normally use. I personally do not recommend this toilet paper and I will not purchase it again.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Webster, MA
I literally just bought this a couple days ago and it's pretty good. This is going to sound pretty weird but i use coconut oil and toilet paper as a makeup remover because I honestly don't have anything else, and they are soft on skin. So if it's soft on skin it must be soft on the booty.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I buy these rolls to keep in the car as part of emergency travel kit. It has come in more than once not only as toilet paper but also as napkins or wet wipes when we needed them. It's more convenient to pack the one roll instead of multiple smaller rolls, as well. It lasts forever!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
The best toilet paper ever! It is all we use now. It has lotion in it, making it soft and gentle. You can get very large rolls of it which last a while, making it a good deal too. I like the texture, as most toilet paper reminds me of nails on a chalkboard-dry and very irritating.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I like how big these rolls are and how soft it is. What I don't like is the price. These work well and get the job done, and I purchase them since no one wants to use bad toilet paper, but I just wish it was cheaper. However, one roll does seem to last longer than other brands.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the kind of toilet paper that I buy here at home. I like it over the softer brands because I hate how the softer brands break when you wipe. I do think this toilet paper gets the job done. The price for this toilet paper is fare. I get a huge bag at Bjs
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
One sheet goes a long way! thick, soft and doesn't tear or turn to "saw dust" like cheap brands. Definitely a brand you can trust that's affordable and you know will last long no matter how full a household is. Id definitely recommend this product
Chanel ✨.
Chanel ✨.
One of those products, toilet paper, where you shouldn't skim on the budget. While not four ply and cloud soft, this toilet paper gets the job done for a reasonable price tag. I'd highly recommend but it is also not my 5/5 toilet paper
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
It's OKAY but I won't purchase again. Like it doesn't rip or get all over you but I like the softer stuff. It does the job so I shouldn't complain too much. I feel like I overpaid ($8) but if it lasts then I won't be too bummed.