Charmin To Go Toilet Seat Covers (Pack of 24)

Charmin To Go Toilet Seat Covers are designed for quick, easy and safe protection when away from home. They are conveniently packaged and small enough to fit in a purse. Designed for quick, easy and safe protection when away from home.

Where can I find these? I live in a shared apartment on campus and these are not provided for us. Been looking everywhere.
How well do these work? Would you recommend these?
Start your review of Charmin To Go Toilet Seat Covers (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great to bring with you for germa-phobes like me. It's nice to have this with you if you are in public.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Charmin To Go Toilet Seat Covers (Pack of 24) uploaded by Kiara M.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using these since high school, but they are so hard to come by some times. They are great when you have little kids that can’t squat or even ppl that can’t. Can easily fit in your purse or pocket!
Isamary K.
Gurnee, IL
Best brand ever! Super soft and thick! This is the only brand we use at our house. The roll has plenty of paper and it last more than other brands. Price is worth the quality.
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
Must have, must have!! Highly recommend for anyone whether you travel or you don’t. They are so convenient and bring piece of mind when you have to use a bathroom that is not your own
kimberly Q.
San Carlos, CA
I just picked them up at bed bath and beyond. It always comes in handy!!!! Everyone should carry these around!!! Better to be safe than sorry
Christena J.
Bartlesville, OK
Great for when you have children and yourself when you encounter a nasty bathroom. Hard to laugh around but I have a diaper bag they go in. Not too expensive but not necessarily a need for every day life.
Brooke P.
Columbia
These are perfect for an emergency bag for a car. You never know when you'll have no other option to use a nasty toilet on long road trips. These are good quality toilet seat covers that are easily portable for those that love to travel AND stay sanitary.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love carrying these in my purse to use in public restrooms! They do exactly what you want them to do! I keep them on hand at all times. Well worth the buy.
Chey C.
Luray, Va
These things come in handy for toddlers who are potty training if you are on the go! I love them but wish you got more in the pack for the price, kind of expensive
Lisa J.
Lewiston, ID
Wow this toilet paper does not scratch your butt at all. So soft on your skin and so gentle and gets you very clean at the same time. This toilet paper extremely thick and absorbs everything and your fingers dont tear through it