Charmin® Sensitive Toilet Paper Mega Rolls uploaded by Tish C.Charmin® Sensitive Toilet Paper Mega Rolls uploaded by Leslie V.

BY CHARMIN

• Dermatologist tested
  • With lotion, aloe & E
  • Gentle on sensitive skin

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.

Gentle on Sensitive Skin

• Toilet Paper with Soothing & Gentle Lotion
  • Enjoy the Go with Charmin Sensitive Toilet Paper
  • Clog-Safe & Septic-Safe
  • Dermatologist Tested

Make going to the bathroom a little more enjoyable with Charmin Sensitive Toilet Paper! Charmin Sensitive is our only bath tissue with soothing and gentle lotion—not to mention a touch of aloe and vitamin E.  Plus, it's dermatologist-tested to be gentle on skin.  We all go; those who go with 2-ply, septic-safe Charmin Sensitive toilet tissue really Enjoy the Go.

Questions?  1-800-777-1410

Made in USA

©P&G

To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.

Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin Wax, Steareth-2, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii

• Where are you finding this tissue? None of the stores whe...1 Answers
  • I would like to know how come charm in has so many differ...1 Answers
  • What is your daily routine? 3 Answers
Charmin® Sensitive Toilet Paper Mega Rolls
  • "I've literally had multiple people walk out of my bathroom, holding a piece of this toilet paper (or rubbing it on their face) and ask me what kind it was." in 1 review
  • "I've been using it about a week now, and love it, very soft and almost feels moisturizing." in 1 review
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
This is the softest and most sensitive toilet tissue I have ever used. Also the one and only toilet paper my step-dad will use, which is how I learned of it. I prefer this toilet paper over any other because it is soft and gentle on the skin, which is important to us women! ;)
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Charmin® Sensitive Toilet Paper Mega Rolls has always been a favorite over the years. We just recently started using the Charmin Ultra Gentle. Talk about being Ultra Gentle......Just wait till you wipe! 😉
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I'm a fan of Charmin Brand because their toilet paper are soft and resistant, that mean use less paper than others brands. But Charmin Ultra Gentle is very gentle and soft. It's doesn't hurt your skin unlike others. This paper is so hard to clean your skin great and resistant, so you don't need to use a lot of toilet paper. I really love this.
Lauren V.
Phoenix, AZ
We have this on our amazon subscribe and save every month (which is how we found it). It's very soft and strong. It's not as plush as the charmin ultra strong. It says it has lotion which it doesn't have as dry as a touch as others but doesn't have that oily texture some products do.
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
this is my favorite brand of toilet paper. it's really soft and doesn't hurt your booty when you wipe. i don't remember when i started using it. i think it was last year. I don't use any other brand besides this. i also like that their is lotion in it.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
We used to use Cottonelle, but after trying the Ultra Soft, we're hooked. It's durable, but soft and it really makes a difference.

There are other toilet paper brands out there that are "light and fluffy," but when you go to wipe, it literally biodegrades in your hand. That's fine for the landfill/septic system, but if I wanted to use my hand to wipe, then I would have just started out doing that in the first place.

There are also other ones that are rough. And again, aren't very quality.

Charmin surpasses them all! It's super soft, and tightly woven and will not only leave your bottom clean and dry, but also your hands. Plus, it's very gentle and soft.

You don't have to worry about a rash if you wipe too fast, because it's rough. :)
Amanda H.
FAIRBORN, OH
I've tried most of Charmin's toilet paper, and have been somewhat indifferent to the Ultra Strong and Ultra Soft, I'm more content with their Basic than those 2, but I usually buy whatever is best bargain at the time. I had a coupon for any Charmin 12 pack and while browsing I came across Charmin Sensitive. I was intrigued and it was on sale the same as the rest of the Charmin products and I had a coupon so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it about a week now, and love it, very soft and almost feels moisturizing.
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
Okay, here's the thing. I've literally had multiple people walk out of my bathroom, holding a piece of this toilet paper (or rubbing it on their face) and ask me what kind it was. After a while, you kind of want to put a sign on the door that says "IT'S CHARMIN SENSITIVE". I believe the name of it used to be Charmin with aloe, but no matter the name, this stuff it the greatest. I don't go #2 without my #1 toilet paper. My dad always keeps a roll in his car and whenever I travel, he calls to ask if I packed toilet paper.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Best toilet paper around. It gets the job done! I love how thick the plys are and you don't have to worry about it breaking. Very soft on your bottom! I normally buy the biggest bag I can and it will last a month or so. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. My husband keeps a roll in his truck for emergencies.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Charmin Ultra Soft has to be the best toliet tissue there is! Its remarkably soft and gentle. This isn't like other brands that you have to use more of to make sure you cleans yourself well. A little of this goes a long way! It feels good against your skin and is one of the best products on the shelf!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone also find that this will plug your toilet bowl more often than Scott tissues or other thinner toilet papers?
Brenda V.
What's the difference between regular charming or sensitive kind?
millicent f.
london
What is your daily routine?
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
What are the benefits of this vs regular paper?
Kimeera D.
Lancaster, PA
I would like to know how come charm in has so many different kinds of tissue, whats the differences?