BY CHARMIN

Welcome to the freshest side of life. Charmin Freshmates are flushable wet wipes that give you a cleaner clean than dry toilet paper alone.

• Pair your Charmin toilet paper with Charmin Freshmates
• Gives you and your family the freshest and cleanest clean.

Charmin® Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes
  • "i bought these for my grandpa hes almost 90 hes very picky and the fact that he loved them is amazing " in 1 review
  • "i love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them " in 1 review
Brittany D.
The smell is too strong for my little lady, but they are super soft!! I also use these for quick cleanings for her favorite stuffed animal! My husband appreciates these for him too!
Sarah J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Doesn't matter what age you are a fresh bum is a happy bum, the "designer tub" is great keeps your wipes from drying out without the hassle of the resealable tape packages
Dawn F.
Aurora, CO
I use these in every bathroom. I originally bought these when my youngest was potty training but I still use in every bathroom. Everyone should enjoy a cool clean wipe :)
Alex M.
Great way to feel extra clean. Love using these throughout my day when I need that little extra refreshing feeling. Great for kids to use when being potty trained.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are amazing. I love them very, very much. The only things I dislike is that they're pretty expensive - I sometimes just buy baby wipes. These are awesome though and I highly recommend them because they're flushable.
Aria T.
They're great for younger kids. They leave them really clean and it dowsnt clog up the toilet. Though the scent is not the best out there but it isn't hideous either.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
I love this brands flushable wipes. Their so much softer than the other ones and they smell good. A little bit expensive for me but I definitely splurge on them.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
The concept is great and I have used them. I don't like that they clog my toilet when they say flushable. I don't like that they are bad for my septic system.
Mari D.
I like this brand of flushable wipes. They are thick and stay moist well. Perfect for potty training! Due to the cost though I usually buy the generic version.
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
Are the good for people with super sensitive skin?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long do they usually last a family of 4 or more?
Jeremy E.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm wondering if these help eliminate excess mess even with a little extra hair on the behind.
Kruti P.
Do these really get you clean?
Chelsea F.
Mustang, OK
Are these good for someone with eczema?

Amazon