BY CHARMIN

Welcome to the freshest side of life. Charmin Freshmates are flushable wet wipes that give you a cleaner clean than dry toilet paper alone.

• Pair your Charmin toilet paper with Charmin Freshmates
• Gives you and your family the freshest and cleanest clean.

Charmin® Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes
  • "i bought these for my grandpa hes almost 90 hes very picky and the fact that he loved them is amazing " in 1 review
  • "i love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them " in 1 review
Sasha T.
Erath , LA
Great product from charmin. I have some in every restroom in my home and some in the car incase we go some where and there isn't any toilet paper ! Super soft and no crazy perfum smell
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I purchase these along with the extra strength Charmins Toilet paper it makes you feel extra clean and helps young children clean their bottoms better than just plain toilet paper
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Love these, someone recommended them to me and now both myslef and my husband love them. They are great for cleaning and making you feel clean. And for all the ladies they work amazing during that time of the month. Yes get these , love them.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Save a lot of toilet paper with these. My family thought I was crazy when I brought these home and now they add them to the grocery list, lol. Much cleaner than toilet paper alone.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
When nature calls I keep these handy.. I either buy the travel pack or keep a few in a sandwich bag. It leaves you feeling clean just like you feel when you leave the house and one gets the job done. And they are quite sturdy as well.
Lana B.
Ogden, UT
Love these wipes! They get the job done and are great for any age. I love that they are flushable. However, I do wish more came in the container / refillable container. They are a little pricey, but better than no-name brand.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Always have these in the bathroom at my house... The are so amazing... Love that they are flushable... Love how they smell so clean... Love how soft it feels on my skin...
McKenzie W.
I love them and so does my boyfriend! America is one of the only countries that doesn't think cleaning that area is a good idea after there's a reason to clean... this provides an effective way to remedy that problem!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love these and there great for me because sometimes I feel like toilet paper just doesn't do the job and they don't get stuck or clog up my toilet like others
Becky G.
These are probably my favorite wipes for the kids. They are soft but strong and they smell great. They are really helpful for younger kids who are newly potty trained as well as older more experienced kids.
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
Are the good for people with super sensitive skin?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long do they usually last a family of 4 or more?
Jeremy E.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm wondering if these help eliminate excess mess even with a little extra hair on the behind.
Kruti P.
Do these really get you clean?
Chelsea F.
Mustang, OK
Are these good for someone with eczema?

Amazon