BY CHARMIN

Welcome to the freshest side of life. Charmin Freshmates are flushable wet wipes that give you a cleaner clean than dry toilet paper alone.

• Pair your Charmin toilet paper with Charmin Freshmates
• Gives you and your family the freshest and cleanest clean.

Charmin® Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes
  • "i bought these for my grandpa hes almost 90 hes very picky and the fact that he loved them is amazing " in 1 review
  • "i love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them " in 1 review
Mikaela K.
I absolutely love these flushable wipes because many brands aren't flushable and that's inconvenient. This are awesome for the young ones when learning how to potty train. These are an all around amazing product
Lea H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Can't leave home without the Charmin fresh mates. I use this from everything from the kids to the adults in the house it is a multipurpose very effective affordable and worth a try I highly recommend them.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Very nice to have around to "freshen up". I buy them occasionally, but feel like they are just another thing to buy and there isn't really a place to out them in my bathroom, unless they're in plain sight.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I got this with the adorable grey chevron pattern. I'd been using Equate flushable wipes for years and didn't know what I was missing out on. I wish that these were a bit more reasonably priced, but the quality is definitely there! The soft silky feeling against the bum is unmatchable.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
Freshmates are a staple in our home. These are a great addition to everyones bathroom. They provide that extra clean feeling not achieved with paper alone. I feel more secure about the personal hygiene of my boys and myself. I do recommend being extra vigilant with young children's usage because multiple wipes being flushed simultaneously can cause plumbing issues especially in older homes.
stephanie d.
Houston
I like using these to feel extra clean! The refill packaging looks and works nice enough to use it on it's own without a container, or to hide it discreetly in a drawer. However- I am skeptical about the flushability. Old pipes aren't to be stressed out with that kind of thing.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Charming never lets me down. Another good product much like the usual toilet paper. These flushable wipes are super convenient and clean well. They don't leave any type of a sticky residue feeling.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
These are the best wipes on the market! I carry these with me whenever I travel, have a package at work, and keep a box on the back of the toilet at home. They are a marvelous invention I wish never to do without. Grateful to have one brand that does not contain aloe. These are used in a poor location for an allergic reaction! We buy an awful lot of these in our house.
Brittany P.
These are the worst wipes EVER!!! The smell is absolutely horrible. Its like a mix between a dead flower and some sort of antiseptic. I purchased these when they were on sale thinking I was getting a great deal but I can barely even stand the scent to use them. Pass.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We cant go without flushable wipes in the bathroom now that we started using them. they are worth trying out if you haven't yet. the refill packs are great after you buy the original container.
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
Are the good for people with super sensitive skin?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long do they usually last a family of 4 or more?
Jeremy E.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm wondering if these help eliminate excess mess even with a little extra hair on the behind.
Kruti P.
Do these really get you clean?
Chelsea F.
Mustang, OK
Are these good for someone with eczema?

Amazon