BY CHARMIN

Welcome to the freshest side of life. Charmin Freshmates are flushable wet wipes that give you a cleaner clean than dry toilet paper alone.

• Pair your Charmin toilet paper with Charmin Freshmates
• Gives you and your family the freshest and cleanest clean.

Charmin® Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes
  • "i bought these for my grandpa hes almost 90 hes very picky and the fact that he loved them is amazing " in 1 review
  • "i love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them " in 1 review
Taylor K.
These are great wipes! They leave you feeling fresh and clean after each use!
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Like these a little better than the Cottenelle. I think they smell better.
Kathy G.
Lakewood, CA
Makes your buttocks feel refreshed, clean and soft! This is an excellent buy.
Jacqueline T.
Please please please do not use these! They're horrible for your pipes and a bigger nightmare for waste water treatment facilities because they clog skimming grates and do not break down easily! If you must use them, toss them in the trash like baby wipes.
Kammy T.
I have only purchased the 200ct pack once. But, it lasted a good while and it stayed moistened. Most wipes usually dry out, fast. Even without frequent use or being left open. These did a terrific job and smell great!
Kaitlynn B.
After I had my 2nd baby I was looking for something to keep me clean down there so I got my husband to pick these up for me. I love them, they do the job perfectly. My husband really enyojs using them for himself too! I also love that they are flushable.. Very convenient!!
Taylor N.
My little lady is just starting to potty train and doesn't like the way toilet paper feels on her bottom so these were a life saver! keeps her clean and made potty time less of a struggle!
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
I love the Charmin Freshmates. They always come in handy while home and away. They smell great, keep you feeling fresh and are easy to access and use. Great for all ages. A little bit pricey but well worth the money
Alyssia S.
I love the Charmin Freshmates Flushable Wipes. I have a container of these in all my bathrooms. Definitely is a refresher after using toilet paper! Gives you a clean, fresh feel!
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
 I love this Baby Wipes. It is not drying as other brands I've tried, it's soothing when wiping and cleans well. One to two wipes usually does the job.But overall these wipes work very well for all skin types and will leave your baby feeling clean and fresh after using the potty. You won't find yourself going through the pack as fast as other brands.
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
Are the good for people with super sensitive skin?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long do they usually last a family of 4 or more?
Jeremy E.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm wondering if these help eliminate excess mess even with a little extra hair on the behind.
Kruti P.
Do these really get you clean?
Chelsea F.
Mustang, OK
Are these good for someone with eczema?

Amazon