BY CHARMIN

Welcome to the freshest side of life. Charmin Freshmates are flushable wet wipes that give you a cleaner clean than dry toilet paper alone.

• Pair your Charmin toilet paper with Charmin Freshmates
• Gives you and your family the freshest and cleanest clean.

Buy on Amazon
  • "i bought these for my grandpa hes almost 90 hes very picky and the fact that he loved them is amazing " in 1 review
  • "i love the charmin toilet paper these are good to sometimes toilet paper it feels like you don't get everything clean so i love these and that you can flush them " in 1 review
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I started using flushable wipes a year or two ago and can’t imagine how I did without them for so long! This product smells great and has the right amount of moisture to help you freshen up or for when you need a little extra help coming clean. It doesn’t leave you feeling damp and doesn’t irritate skin. These wipes are durable and the perfect thickness. The texture also ensures that you get a clean wipe every time. These wipes also don’t fall apart as you pull them out of the packaging which is something I face with other wipes.
Elle B.
I really like these bathroom wipes. I haven't tried any other brand, so I don't have anything to compare it to. My only real issue with this is that it says it is flushable. I understand you definitely don't want to throw away this product, but it isn't good for the sewer to flush them.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
This product gets the job done efficiently, quickly, and inexpensively. My husband always puts these on the list because we would hate to run out of them. My kids even like them! It met my expectations and would definitely repurchase.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I ordered the Charmin Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes, 40 Count (Pack of 12) as part of Amazon's Subscribe and Save Program. The price through Subscribe and Save was unbeatable vs. any big box or warehouse retailer. The wipes themselves are great. They are gentile on your sensitive areas (both soap and texture are non irritating). I have not experienced any irritation or dryness after using the wipes regularly for 2 weeks. If you have particularly sensitive skin, you may want to try a smaller pack of these first before committing to the larger 12-pack. If resealed properly, they stay wet, although I opted to purchase the OXO Good Grips Dispenser for Flushable Wipes, Face Wipes and Hand Wipes to ensure they stayed moist, as well as maintain a streamlined look in my bathroom. The wipe itself is about the size of two squares of toilet paper. It flushes easily. Overall, these are a great value and give you a cleaner clean.
Jena B.
I use these when I'm potty training my kids they work really well and they have a good sense of them. And I like the little container they give you to keep them in.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I ordered the Charmin Freshmates Flushable Wet Wipes, as part of Amazon's Subscribe and Save Program. The price through Subscribe and Save was unbeatable vs. any big box or warehouse retailer. The wipes themselves are great. They are gentile on your sensitive areas (both soap and texture are non irritating). I have not experienced any irritation or dryness after using the wipes regularly for 2 weeks. If you have particularly sensitive skin, you may want to try a smaller pack of these first before committing to the larger 12-pack. If resealed properly, they stay wet, although I opted to purchase the  Undefined  to ensure they stayed moist, as well as maintain a streamlined look in my bathroom. The wipe itself is about the size of two squares of toilet paper. It flushes easily. Overall, these are a great value and give you a cleaner clean.
Ginelle M.
My family uses these to complement regular toilet paper use. This brand is the best. We've had experiences with others (Cottonelle) that rip before you even begin to use them, just from taking them out of the package. Charmin has the best quality product and it's so easy to use and leaves you feeling clean. We purchase these in bulk and always keep them on hand. Nice for that time of the month, as well.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite wet wipes! The scent is what makes these wipes so near and dear to me, because you really do feel super clean after using. My biggest critique is that I believe the wipes were bigger in the past, and now they are somewhat skinnier (perhaps to make them more flush-friendly?). Other than that, these are great though. Highly recommend having these on hand in the restroom!
Sneha T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love using these fresh wipes. They are really nice and easy to use. It makes everything very clean and has a nice fragrance to it. It met my expectations. I use it on daily basis if I move out. Yes, will recommend others.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I tried these when I bought them off Amazon, these are really good wipes, I hated Cottonelle wipes they tore when getting them out of the container these are sturdy and on the thin side and works well, these are best bought off Amazon, I would recommend these to anyone and everyone,
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
Are the good for people with super sensitive skin?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long do they usually last a family of 4 or more?
Jeremy E.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm wondering if these help eliminate excess mess even with a little extra hair on the behind.
Kruti P.
Do these really get you clean?
Chelsea F.
Mustang, OK
Are these good for someone with eczema?