Charmin Freshmates Adult Flushable Wipes Double Pack uploaded by Tiffany H.

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Freshmates Wipes Add to your bathroom routine for a cleaner clean than dry tissue alone Flushable moist wipes in an easy One-Ups tub for convenient use Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval Septic safe see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I purchase these along with the extra strength Charmins Toilet paper it makes you feel extra clean and helps young children clean their bottoms better than just plain toilet paper " in 2 reviews
  • "I love these and there great for me because sometimes I feel like toilet paper just doesn't do the job and they don't get stuck or clog up my toilet like others " in 1 review
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
These are great items to keep on hand when you are out! Perfect for keeping in your purse when you are somewhere that tends to run out of toilet paper to use!!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
At first I thought these wouldn't fit into the re-usable tub I have…but they do! Easy to access. Flush easily and don't rip. Great wipes to stay fresh.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Charmin fresh wipes come in handy, I will say. After I had my surgery I needed to use these for about a week. There so soft not like newspaper
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love these! I have my husband and family using them now as well. I buy these several times a month
Camille M.
Princeton, TX
My daughter loves these; at 8 it's sometimes difficult to get clean.. but these make it easy!
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
Great product it just makes sense I mean who doesn't want an extra clean bum :)