Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsToilet PaperCharmin
Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls

Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls

by Charmin

#5 in Toilet Paper

El papel higinico Charmin Essentials Strong es 3 veces ms resistente cuando est hmedo que Scott 1000 y est disponible a un precio comparable. Qu puede no gustarle? En Charmin comprendemos la importancia de la calidad y es por eso hemos creado el papel higinico Charmin Essentials Strong de mayor duracin. Todos vamos al bao, pero quienes usan el papel higinico Charmin Essentials Strong realmente lo disfrutan. Descubra por qu Charmin Essentials Strong es perfecto para usted y su familia. 3veces ms resistente cuando est hmedo que Scott 1000 Papel higinico suave de 1 hoja Apto para fosas spticas y a prueba de atascamientos. Aprobado por Roto-Rooter. Haga clic para ver nuestra garanta aqu. Compre al por mayor para mayor cantidad Satisfaccin garantizada Tambin disponible en Essentials Strong Mega Rollo para una calidad inigualable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls!
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls uploaded by Lora M.
Husband brought this home. I’m not a fan of this toilet paper at all. It feels tissue-papery and cheap. Like the kind in public restrooms. I might just be a toilet paper snob but I prefer using the plushy stuff on my wipe zone. I’ll be buying my usual brand ASAP and putting this in the kid’s bathrooms to get used up there.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls uploaded by Zenaida P.
Charmin Essential Strong it is a soft and resistant toilet paper. I've been using it for many year. Does not have perfume. It's super absorbent! 😀 It has an accessible price for all. I recommend it and will continue to use it for much longer. If you don't like the product, you are guaranteed money back.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
It's toilet paper. It could definitely stand to be a bit softer it's not as good as original Charmin, or even the regular Charmin extra strong. The basic is seriously basic
celeste R.
Hudson, NY
This item is strong is doesn’t rip or tear as easy as other brand. I love this is too soft and not hard just right. You can definitely feel the difference you you compare to other brands. I use this brand in my house.
Emily C.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
Not impressed with the charmin name on this one. Very coarse and not a pleasant experience for the behind. Disappointed.
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
My partner is super duper particular when it comes to toilet paper and Charmin is the only brand we use. We like the Essentials Strong one, but all of the varieties are great (although the Ultra Soft isn't our favorite, it's better than using another brand).
kasey C.
Grand Jct, MI
Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls uploaded by kasey C.
Purchased at: Walmart
my family uses charmin essentials mega rolls toilet paper with young children out home toilet paper dont last long. I like that charmin is not only soft but strong. that a little goes along ways. Was suppose be 5 stars ugh
Caroline C.
Atlanta, GA
Listen. If you’re going to get Charmin, just spring for the real deal. This is labeled “essentials” because it is less expensive than their main line. But it’s just not as high quality. I bought this on mistake and suffered through, but I switched back to the real deal when I ran out.
Ariana A.
Raleigh, NC
My partner *insists* on Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper - 8 Super Mega Rolls , but throughout the pandemic it’s been difficult to find. Fortunately, he doesn’t notice a difference between that and Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper - 6 Mega Rolls (and neither do I—it’s toilet paper lol)
Jen T.
Woodland, CA
Never thought I’d be reviewing toilet paper 🤷‍♀️ well it’s the only brand that doesn’t leave tiny paper particles everywhere I like the fact that a little goes a long way!! It’s durable and do able 😉

Looking for your answer?