Charmin® Essentials Strong Toilet Paper uploaded by Dione P.

BY CHARMIN #63 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Essentials Strong toilet paper gives you more of what's essential—3x the strength* in a long-lasting roll.

(*vs. leading bargain brand.)

Specifications

• 45 Giant Rolls = 116 Regular Rolls
  • Charmin's strongest 1-ply toilet paper
  • 3x stronger when wet vs. the leading bargain brand
  • Softer vs. the leading bargain brand
  • Clog safe and septic safe; Roto Rooter approved

Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Soft enough on the skin yet strong enough to finish the job it’s supposed to do. Not too expensive either. I noticed it’s cheaper between Family Dollar or Big Lots. Depends on when you buy though. Normally the brand I buy unless a sale is going on.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
This is my second favorite toilet paper. It's only my second, because I'm very eco conscious, and my favorite brand takes the cake in that category;

Otherwise, it's the perfect blend, it's firm so your hands stay clean, but also soft, so there's never any irritation.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
This is my go too toilet paper. It lasts a good while in my house, and is not rough on my little ones bums. My son's actually don't mind using this brand with potty training.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
A family favorite. There's really no reason we buy this brand other than habit. We grew up using it and never felt the need to change. It's multi-ply so it does a great job, and is very durable. Our top brand, and I don't foresee a change anytime soon!
Jessica S.
Austin , TX
I was never picky about my toilet paper until I tried this exact one. This paper will change your life with each wipe. Once you go Charmin you'll never go back. It it extremely soft and you'll find every excuse to use the restroom.
Gia J.
I love Charmin toilet paper. It is soft unlike some other brands. It lasts a long time especially in this value pack. I stop using all other brands because I love this Charmin brand so much more. Switch to this brand it's great
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
Love the long rolls! It's nice to not have to change the roll everyday. You get a normal size package that lasts at least twice as long as a regular packs. It's affordable and available everywhere! This is the only brand we will buy.
Rosemary H.
Other brands can't compare! They're super strong while being super soft. Best of both worlds! They cost more but you use less so I think it evens out in the long run
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
Oh charmin and the giant rolls save us all the time I keep 2 in the car for incases and the rest in the restrooms at home. Bigger rolls less money out of pocket
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Been purchasing this brand of toilet paper ever since they started selling it. It's very affordable yet super soft absorbent. Definitely worth buying.