Charmin® Essentials Strong Mega Roll uploaded by Laura R.

BY CHARMIN #83 in Toilet Paper

Looking for the best value? You’re in the right place. Charmin Essentials Strong Mega Roll is 3X stronger when wet vs. Scott 1000 and available at a similar price. More convenient, more value and more ‘gos’ per roll than our Double Roll so you can change the roll even less often!

See for yourself why Charmin Essentials Strong Mega Roll is a great long-lasting choice for you and your family.

• • 3x stronger when wet vs. Scott 1000
  • • Strong 1-ply toilet paper
  • • Clog-safe and septic-safe; Roto-Rooter approved, Click to see our guarantee here
  • • Buy in bulk for more go’s
  • • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • • 1 Charmin Mega Roll = 4 Charmin Regular Rolls

Emilie P.
Mayville, WI
My go-to booty paper, lol! I live with my boyfriend, mom, and 2 sisters, and this stuff seems to last forever. It seems pricey at first, but for how long it lasts and how well it absorbs, it's definitely worth it.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I don't think I will ever buy this toilet paper again. I recently purchased it because it was on sale and I had a coupon however it was not worth the savings. It was thin, although it did not tear, I had to be doubled up when using so it went faster than other rolls of toilet paper that I've purchased.
Laura R.
I like it a lot because it pours too much and it's super absorbent! Very soft and bigger rolls! The whole family is happy with this brand of product and I like to satisfy them!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Worst toilet paper ever. Even Scott brand passes this. I got this with a coupon and thought why not. Normally we purchase charmin strong (in the red). This stuff not only clogs are toilet every time but it also leaves our butts feeling irritated. I'm just extremely disappointed because normally charmin is a good respectable name. I will definitely not be buying the essential rolls again (I don't even care if it is on sale).
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Charmin is by far the best toilet paper I've ever used. It's soft, strong, doesn't leave stray bits of tissue behind and never fails to do the job. I'm something of a toilet paper snob. I like the comfort and ease of mind of knowing I'm using a product that's making me clean and fresh, and Charmin always does that. You can't go wrong with any variety of Charmin!
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
We use Charmin at work and at home! This is a must have toilet paper! It may be a little more spendy than others but it will last way longer! We have three girls in the house and we only have to buy it about once a month! Totally recommend for the girl household!!
Amanda C.
Pelham, AL
I prefer Charmin. I love the big rolls because they last much longer. There is usually always a coupon available. It is a softer tissue which I like and it's strong. It's reasonably priced as well and fits in my budget. It is the favorite in our household.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Charmin because this tissue is soft to the touch. Sometimes it can be expensive but definitely worth the buy if you want quality toliet paper. And Charmin is available at just about every big or small store there.
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I buy toilet paper for my aunts and this is what i buy . its very good at wiping us clean and keeps us fresh other that other toilet papers ive tried. very effective very affordable for good toilet paper i would def recommend to others very soon to my family.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
this toilet paper is the only brand/kind my family buys! it is one of the best brands. and it lasts us, a family of four, a long while!