BY CHARMIN

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

When you buy Charmin Essentials Soft Mega Roll toilet paper you get a big, long-lasting roll because one Charmin Mega Roll equals 4 Regular Rolls*. At Charmin, we understand how important value is, and thats why we created Charmin Essentials Mega Roll toilet paper. This soft two-ply toilet paper is available at an affordable price. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Essentials Soft really Enjoy the Go!

(*Based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue)

• Pack contains 12 Mega Rolls (352 sheets per roll) of Charmin Essentials Soft toilet paper
  • Soft 2-ply toilet paper
  • Clog-safe and septic-safe; Roto-Rooter approved
  • Softer vs. the leading bargain brand
  • Charmin Essentials Soft is long lasting
  • Buy in bulk for more go's
  • We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Essentials Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I like this paper, its soft and strong. I always buy this on a deals or promotions. I do recommend it.

Good thing, go on their website to print the coupons and check your store, for example shoprite got a good promotion for this week and I will use the coupon to have a better price!
brea b.
Got this at Family Dollar for 5.00. It is soft it do last if you have less people in the house. Very soft tissue do not recommend people with sensitive skin to use it might be to soft.
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
Softest toilet paper ever!!! It seriously is the best and lasts a long time in my opinion. The rolls are very big and a lot comes in the pack. It’s worth the extra couple of dollars to purchase this product!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing brand, soft and super strong. I enjoyed everything time I use it. super absorbent and reliable and it also affordable. Recommend Charmin® Essentials Soft Toilet Paper
Chakirah K.
This is a really good brand of toilet paper. It is really soft and get the job done when it comes to cleaning. These are her affordable which is another plus in my book. I bought this pack for $4.50 at my local Family Dollar.
Jamie H.
Lakewood, WA
These are huge and so soft. They are comforting on the tush, so that's a plus. The price can feel hefty, but paying for quality TP is a necessity in my household. Why skimp on your tush? I fork over the cash so I don't have to suffer. It's a good product that leaves me satisfied.
Dixie M.
I use to buy Angel Soft. But one day the store was out so I bought this product. So glad I did! It is much better than Angel Soft! It is thicker and lasts much longer. I have continued to buy this since, and will continue to.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
Love this toilet paper. This one seems to last longer in a house with four kids and two adults. Some of the other brands we have used seemed to run out quickly even being the double rolls. Not to expensive great brand.
Megan J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Charmin Essentials Soft Toilet Paper is great for the price! It is super soft, very absorbent and is fairly sturdy. The rolls are a decent size and a pack can last 2 adults and one toddler for a fairly long amount of time.
Hannah B.
Needville, TX
This is the only toilet paper I buy because my husband refuses to use cheaper toilet paper! It's very soft and the rolls last a long time. Will definitely keep spending the extra money on toilet paper!

Amazon