BY CHARMIN #40 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Basic’s a great everyday value that your entire family will love. Finally, a toilet paper that holds up at a great everyday price. Guaranteed.

• 3X stronger than the leading bargain brand when wet
• Satisfaction guaranteed
• Clog-Free Guaranteed or It’s Free* toilet paper

Buy on Amazon
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
I was buying regular charmin when I came across charmin basic which was cheaper. I bought the charmin basic soft and fell in love with it. Now I do not like the charmin basic strong at all-it’s way too rough but the basic soft is great for feeling clean and not too rough!
Mandy R.
San Antonio , TX
It sounds silly, but Charming toilet paper is my secret to creating wounds for Halloween!! It always seems to work the best compared to other toilet paper brands with staying still, and being thick. Sometimes you need the thickness to create a gash or cut.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Charmin is the only Toilet Paper that I purchase for my household. I love the feel of it and the quality is unbeatable. You are definitely getting your moneys worth with EVERY Charmin products.
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
Now my husband has always been a fan of a different brand and questioned why I had not purchased our normal rolls. I told him give it a try and we'll go from there. A put a roll in my children's bathroom and mind you they go through a roll fast!
After the first week I noticed both bathrooms were still good on supply and I also realized we were getting just as clean with less usuage.
My mother in law was so impressed she asked if I had an extra roll.
When it was time to buy more I purchased our normal roll. Which now seems like a waste to purchase given its thin 2 ply rolls. My husband wanted to know where the other stuff was because he liked it better.
Needless to say, given quality, performance and the ability to last longer our family is switching brands!
Beverly N.
This is the best toilet paper ever! It doesn't fall apart and gets you really clean. Plus, there are sales all of the time, so you don't have to pay a lot to get a clean behind. I've noticed fun designs from time to time on this paper, so it's not just plain and boring. And, it's not a rough paper, so your behind doesn't get irritated.
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I used to buy the Charmin Ultra, but when they changed to having Charmin Ultra soft, Charmin Ultra strong, and Charmin Basic we realized that the basic was the best for our family. It's sturdy and doesn't fall apart while you use it. Other brands fall apart and turn into unwanted fuzz.
Kazi D.
It is so hard to still find Charmin Basic and that makes me sad because it was our families choice of toilet paper. The new Strong or soft versions are okay as well but they aren't as good for everyone in the house as the basic was. It truly is a good value and not painful to the tooshie lol.
Courtney C.
Brockport, NY
One of the only kinds of toilet paper we use in our household. Only kinds that does the job it is suppose to and is at an affordable price! We find it very effective here and it usually lasts much longer than other brands we have used in the past. Definitely recommended.
Quisha H.
I love this tissue it is soft to the touch. I always recommend this product to my family and friends near and far. It's a must have type of product. It has never failed me. It's very cheap and you can find this product and your nearest dollar store for a measly 5$.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I love this toilet paper! It is a very good price and very resistant, plus it odes not leave any residue when wiping! Def recommend it over any other brand! It is at all grocery stores, dollar stores , so it is very easy to find and like I said very affordable!
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Can I buy this brand in Target?
lindsey r.
Richmond, KY
Is this product comparable to Angel Soft?
Nancy C.
Sterling, IL
I really liked the Charmin Basic toilet paper. I noticed that many places no longer carry it and instead have Charmin Basic Essentials in a Strong and a Soft version. Does anyone know why the change? They had a Strong and a Soft version already while the Basic was a good in between choice and I preferred that to any other.