Charmin® Chamomile Toilet Paper

Charmin Plus the Scent of Chamomile toilet paper has the softness you love with the soothing scent of chamomile on the toilet paper tube for a more enjoyable Charmin clean. It is 2-ply and also septic safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Plus the Scent of Chamomile toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!

Warnings

To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.

During the 2020 Toilet Paper wars, which brand did you loot and stockpile? #TheBigClean #2020ToiletPaperWars [product:cottonelle-ultra-cleancare-18-mega-rolls,-toilet-paper,-strong]
Is the chamomile scent very strong?
Is this a really good toilet paper ?
Start your review of Charmin® Chamomile Toilet Paper!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Me gusta mucho su suavidad y durabilidad, es muy resistente y por lo mismo rinde bastante.
Eric C.
Odessa, TX
Only the best toilet paper for my family. I will never use any thing else after using some other brands of " John Wayne" tp
Sharing P.
new york
Makes me want to sleep. I love this toilet paper the best thing that ever happened to my behind
Dustin R.
Alexander, AR
Charming is great toilet paper smooth and soft I never have problems with getting my butt clean it’s got enough paper so I never have to keep pulling the roll out and wasting it I will always keep buying this product even if people keep buying it
Stacey M.
This kind and the the Cottonelle one just like this are the ONLY ones I will use!!!! This would be my second choice out of the two. They’re SUPER soft and not dry on my hands.. I can’t stand that feeling!!!! They’re not the cheapest choice and I never find them in a big package like the other choices. But they’re worth it!
Doda Y.
Los Ranchos, NM
I love this TP because it’s so soft and long lasting it cleans easy I recommend it I am satisfied with this product and it’s affordable to
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I have horrible skin problems but this wasn't to bad didn't smell overwhelming and didn't bother me was a little more money then I would have paid
kaci O.
Charmin is one of my other favorites, very nice quality and durability. Also, the scented ones are so nice
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
This toilet paper is so soft, and gsntal on my newly potty trained boy. Obsorbs amazingly.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Super soft I love it! My mother in law loves using it a lot as well. It's not to rough like others.