Charmin Bathroom Tissue uploaded by Steele S.
3 colors available

BY CHARMIN #36 in Toilet Paper

4.5 x 4 in/528 sq ft. 12big rolls = 24 regular rolls (1 big roll = 2 regular rolls). Squeezable soft! Soft, strong, absorbent! Charmin is safe for your sewer or septic system. Made in USA. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I would highly recommend this toilet paper, it might be more pricey than the other cheaper brands but it's worth spending the money on. And to be completely honest it lasts longer than the cheaper brands do. Also it is soft, and it will keep you feeling clean down there, and it doesn't irritate the skin. This toilet paper really does work wonders.
Breeann V.
Breeann V.
Bryan, TX
This is our go to brand of TP. Everyone in our family likes this brand, although I feel it sometimes tears too easily at the beginning of a roll. But it is septic safe and affordable. It does not leave little bits of paper when cleaning and I would recommend - especially if your family uses a lot of TP.
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
Jefferson, TX
This is THE ONLY toilet paper in my home!!! I like it because it is strong enough to do the job and soft enough to clean gently!!! I have tried the store brand that is SUPPOSE to be comparative to Charmin's brand...just let me say NO!!! This is all my husband and will buy for our home!!!
Eli C.
Eli C.
There's nothing more annoying than using rough toilet paper that falls apart. This is the exact opposite. It never falls apart and is so soft it won't irritate sensitive skin. It also feels like it'll never run out because you won't need to use as much as other toilet paper brands.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
This is a hit in our house and my husband is very particular and will know if something other than Charmin Ultra Soft is in our bathroom! Needless to say, this is our go to time and time again. It's a little more than I'd like to pay, but the quality is great so we purchase it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is pretty good. When you think about toilet paper, I normally just try to reach for the cheapest one but this brand is sturdy and does a good job. It isn't too expensive and is available in most shopping centers. It is inexpensive, and a great product.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Simply the best when it comes to clean and healthy bathroom care for you and your body. This stuff is sturdy, doesn't fall into pieces, and it makes a big bang for your buck on the price for the quality. I always get this brand because I know it works best.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Alexandria, VA
This is a nice toilet paper- it's soft, thick, and doesn't irritate. I do wish it was a bit thicker, but that's just a personal preference. This is an effective toilet paper, and it's a good price, so I'd recommend and will keep buying this for myself!
Audie w.
Audie w.
macon, GA
I am very picky about bathroom tissue, I absolutely hate the kind that crumbles when you use it, this brand by boyfriend and I came to an agreement on because he does like the super soft kind. This still crumbles a little but not horribly like others
Maria G.
Maria G.
Hermiston, OR
Pro : Unscented and strong, very little or no paper left to fall apart. It's the best. It is softer than most yet not so soft that it falls apart. Very effective and affordable, worth the extra penny compared to cheaper brands. I recommend it.