5 colors available

BY CHARMIN

Charmin Ultra-Soft Bathroom Tissue is extra strong; absorbent and squeezably soft. One double roll equals two regular rolls. Bathroom tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems. Each two-ply sheet measures 4-1/4" x 4". Each roll has 176 sheets. see more...

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
McDonough , GA
Toilet paper is not something we are cheap on in our house! :) Go for quality! You do not want John Wayne TP! Charmin is what you want! Gets the job done without feeling like sandpaper.
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
The best brand there is. love it
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite type of toilet paper. It is soft and strong plus not overly expensive. The only brand I usually buy.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Mega Rolls last so much longer. And you need fewer rolls. Space saver and a money saver.
I usually get the 12 pack at Target or Walmart.

Best toilet tissue ever! I don't know why, it just is. I've tried to save money several times by experimenting with other brands, 2-ply, soft, quilted, they never lived up to my expectations. They were no match for Charmin Ultra Soft. So I'm loyal. I'm sorry I thought the grass was greener on the other side. It wasn't!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
This is the only toilet paper I buy for my family. It's super soft and it does a great job at keeping us clean
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Newnan, GA
Pretty good & soft. As far as stong.. definitely. Lasts a while in my 2 person home. Also super affordable!
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
In my opinion this is one of the best toilet papers. It is soft and is priced at a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Stonewall, LA
This is good quality toilet paper when you're running low on cash. It's not my first choice but definitely a great product for the money.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
The only toilet paper my house uses. Extremely affordable and it never disappoints!
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
At first we would always get Angel Soft. But now we have been getting this for a while now, probably a year or so. I def like this toilet paper a lot better.