BY CHARMIN #12 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll Bathroom Tissue: 6 mega rolls = 24 regular rolls Charmin's longest-lasting roll Septic safe see more...

• What's the difference between this and the basic?2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the basic?Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone had issues with Charmin clogging their toilets? My roo...8 Answers
Charmin Bathroom Tissue
  • "They have plenty of tp on the roll so you don't feel like you're changing it every day but they aren't so big that they won't spin on a standard holder when full." in 1 review
  • "Possibly the only toilet paper worth using, leaves my tush soft and clean not chapped and dirty lool" in 1 review
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Nottingham, MD
Toilet paper is a personal items everyone feels different about. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am the cleanest I can get. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without voiding quality. Also, if at certain times softness is more important than strength! Charmine can handle that with their ultra soft or sensitive. Great product that I would recommend
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I love to save money and feel like I got a great deal, who doesn't? But some things, I refuse to compromise on when it comes to choosing name brand products over generic ones. Toilet paper is on the top of that list. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am cleanest. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without vutting quality.
ihave s.
ihave s.
Charmin's ultra strong is the only tp i use - strong that it would not tear, soft enough that it doesn't feel harsh against my skin. I like the efficiency of the mega roll - a lot less changes. The only drawback is the size of the mega roll might not fit in every tp holder, even when it fits, it might rub against the wall. I don't have a problem with that, but others might.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I normally buy the blue Charmin but the red was on sale and a good price. I love using mega rolls because they last so long but the red is not nearly as soft as the blue. It seems like I can not use it fast enough.I wish I had never bought it even though it was a good deal. I would rather pay extra and get a softer tissuemore and get the blue one
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
When I was a kid, this is what my parent's bought. I like the tissue, but I prefer something a little bit more soft, and in larger quantities. I think for the price, it is definitely worth buying if you are on a budget. I would recommend this to someone who used a lot of toilet paper.
Lorelle M.
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
Five big stars for one of my favorite products. The Charmin mega roll is one of the softest and strongest toilet papers. I hate using the restroom when not at home because i know I will have to use an inferior product. Once I used Charmin Ultra Soft I can't stand using anything less.
Tyffani E.
Tyffani E.
Charmin is my favorite bath tissue of all time! It's soft, doesn't leave bits behind, and it's strong so it does not tear and rip easily when you use it. I hate the sandpaper-ish feel of some of the other, cheaper bath tissues that are available. This one has always been my go-to!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Charmin Ultra Strong is my favorite toilet paper. It's expensive, so I try to catch it when it's on sale. It really is super strong and you don't need to use a lot of the product. It is also pretty soft - no complaints there. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tabytha S.
Tabytha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Although it's Charmin "Basic" this TP is bomb haha forreal it doesn't leave pieces behind or break down easily like the "non basic" Charmin but it is soft. The only and best difference to me is that it's signicantly cheaper being the "basic" version. Highly recommend!
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
My family is actually not a fan of this particular toilet paper. We would rather use Charmin Basic. The Ultra Strong is simply TOO thick. It also leaves a sort of residue that doesn't leave you feeling fresh and clean. Sometimes there is too much of a "good" thing.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Has anyone had issues with Charmin clogging their toilets? My roommate expressed her concern with this toilet paper doing so, but I have yet to experience any problems.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
What are other uses for this TP, besides the obvious?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
When you purchase toilet paper do you price it by the sq ft?
maegan m.
maegan m.
What's the difference between this and the basic?
Irene R.
Irene R.
Decorator Expert
Who else likes this toilet paper:)?