BY CHARMIN #7 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll Bathroom Tissue: 6 mega rolls = 24 regular rolls Charmin's longest-lasting roll Septic safe see more...

Charmin Bathroom Tissue
  • "They have plenty of tp on the roll so you don't feel like you're changing it every day but they aren't so big that they won't spin on a standard holder when full." in 1 review
  • "Possibly the only toilet paper worth using, leaves my tush soft and clean not chapped and dirty lool" in 1 review
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
This is the only toilet paper I will buy for my home. It's the perfect thickness and amount on the roll. It's soft but not too soft that it breaks apart or leaves anything behind. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this product! Ultra Strong Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 30 Mega Rolls
Jacqueline R.
Nottingham, MD
Toilet paper is a personal items everyone feels different about. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am the cleanest I can get. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without voiding quality. Also, if at certain times softness is more important than strength! Charmine can handle that with their ultra soft or sensitive. Great product that I would recommend
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I love to save money and feel like I got a great deal, who doesn't? But some things, I refuse to compromise on when it comes to choosing name brand products over generic ones. Toilet paper is on the top of that list. I only choose Charmin Ultra Strong because it is the brand I trust, and I know it is the best quality, strongest and gives the me the confidence to know I am cleanest. I love that they offer coupons and that the rolls last 3 or 4 times longer than bargain brands, because that means the value is unmatched and I get my deal without vutting quality.
Melynda C.
Aurora, CO
I never understood the point of spending so much money on toilet paper just for it to be flushed away. Recently, I became friends with someone who in previous years in the military had to use cheap/scratchy TP (if any at all) and he insisted on buying the "good stuff." Well... he has converted me. Using cheap TP out in public or at other peoples houses is very obvious now that I'm adjusted... This is well worth the splurge!
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Call me picky, but when I use the restroom I don't want the toilet paper to be so rough and tough that I'm scratched up and raw, nor do I want it to be so soft that it balls up and sticks to me (eww). Charmin Ultra Strong is the best of both worlds. It gets me clean without irritating my skin, and it doesn't stick around once I'm done...if you catch my drift! Until someone convinces me otherwise, this is the only brand/type I'll buy.
Becca H.
Henderson, KY
This toilet paper is very smooth and silky feeling, yet it is strong enough to be confident. It is worth every penny in my book! We won't use any other toilet paper, because it does not compare to Charmin ultra strong! We get the big roll package and it lasts us for a good amount of time!
Brianna M.
When I was a kid, this is what my parent's bought. I like the tissue, but I prefer something a little bit more soft, and in larger quantities. I think for the price, it is definitely worth buying if you are on a budget. I would recommend this to someone who used a lot of toilet paper.
Tyffani E.
Charmin is my favorite bath tissue of all time! It's soft, doesn't leave bits behind, and it's strong so it does not tear and rip easily when you use it. I hate the sandpaper-ish feel of some of the other, cheaper bath tissues that are available. This one has always been my go-to!
ihave s.
Charmin's ultra strong is the only tp i use - strong that it would not tear, soft enough that it doesn't feel harsh against my skin. I like the efficiency of the mega roll - a lot less changes. The only drawback is the size of the mega roll might not fit in every tp holder, even when it fits, it might rub against the wall. I don't have a problem with that, but others might.
Jaci U.
This toilet paper is my go-to when shopping for household necessities. It's strong and soft, what more can you ask for in a toilet tissue. And the mega rolls are great, it's seems like I hardly have to change the roll. Would definitely recommend!
Jennifer T.
Has anyone had issues with Charmin clogging their toilets? My roommate expressed her concern with this toilet paper doing so, but I have yet to experience any problems.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
What are other uses for this TP, besides the obvious?
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
When you purchase toilet paper do you price it by the sq ft?
Becky H.
London, ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
Why do they call it 'unscented'? do they actually sell scented toilet paper? lol
maegan m.
What's the difference between this and the basic?