4 colors available

BY CHARMIN

Dermatologist Tested Charmin® Sensitive contains soothing lotion with a touch of Aloe & E.  It has also been dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. 2-Ply Toilet Tissue. Gentle on Sensitive Skin. Soothing Lotion with A Touch of Aloe & E. Unscented & Septic Safe. Has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal 6 Rolls - Total 146.8 sq ft ~ 209 2-Ply Sheets Per Roll 4.27in x 3.95in. see more...

• Where are you finding this tissue? None of the stores where I am fr...1 Answers
  • I would like to know how come charm in has so many different kinds ...1 Answers
  • What is your daily routine? 3 Answers
Charmin Bath Tissue
  • "I've been using it about a week now, and love it, very soft and almost feels moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "I've literally had multiple people walk out of my bathroom, holding a piece of this toilet paper (or rubbing it on their face) and ask me what kind it was." in 1 review
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Best toilet paper around. It gets the job done! I love how thick the plys are and you don't have to worry about it breaking. Very soft on your bottom! I normally buy the biggest bag I can and it will last a month or so. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. My husband keeps a roll in his truck for emergencies.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Charmin Ultra Soft, gets you clean without the wasteful wadding. It's a mega value for your family. Comfort cushions you can see on the toilet paper and they are softer and more absorbent and you can use up to 4x less. Available in Mega Roll so you can use less with every go! Must buy!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Linwood, NC
My most favorite toilet tissue ever! so soft and doesn't irritate even the most sensitive bottoms! Never had an issue with clogging or anything like that. We even take this paper on vacation with us. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Charmin is the very best at providing quality TP ! Love it's signature softness and that it doesn't have added and over the top perfumes. Very effective product and although a bit pricier, it's worth it !!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my family's choice. It is cost effective and is the perfect balance between soft and durable without clogging up your toilet or ripping into shreds.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
So soft. Won't use any other tp in my home. It's so soft I even use it on my newborn to wipe boogies.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite toilet paper. Its very soft and you don't have to use a lot so it last longer.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
I'm a fan of Charmin Brand because their toilet paper are soft and resistant, that mean use less paper than others brands. But Charmin Ultra Gentle is very gentle and soft. It's doesn't hurt your skin unlike others. This paper is so hard to clean your skin great and resistant, so you don't need to use a lot of toilet paper. I really love this.
Corrine T.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
Best toilet paper! This is the only toilet paper we ever buy. It's soft and strong and long lasting. Very effective and highly recommend.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This is the ONLY toilet paper I will ever buy! I like to save money but toilet paper is the one thing I splurge on. It is extremely soft and makes my bottom happy!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does anyone also find that this will plug your toilet bowl more often than Scott tissues or other thinner toilet papers?
millicent f.
millicent f.
london
What is your daily routine?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
What's the difference between regular charming or sensitive kind?
Blake D.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
What are the benefits of this vs regular paper?
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Where are you finding this tissue? None of the stores where I am from Carey this kind