2 colors available

BY CHARMIN #34 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper: 4 double rolls 264 1-ply sheets per roll Strong Durable Long lasting see more...

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper
  • "I prefer a generic store brand to this and will only buy if my choice is a cheap store brand which is rough or Charmin Basic." in 1 review
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
This is the best toilet paper ever! It doesn't fall apart and gets you really clean. Plus, there are sales all of the time, so you don't have to pay a lot to get a clean behind. I've noticed fun designs from time to time on this paper, so it's not just plain and boring. And, it's not a rough paper, so your behind doesn't get irritated.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I used to buy the Charmin Ultra, but when they changed to having Charmin Ultra soft, Charmin Ultra strong, and Charmin Basic we realized that the basic was the best for our family. It's sturdy and doesn't fall apart while you use it. Other brands fall apart and turn into unwanted fuzz.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Brockport, NY
One of the only kinds of toilet paper we use in our household. Only kinds that does the job it is suppose to and is at an affordable price! We find it very effective here and it usually lasts much longer than other brands we have used in the past. Definitely recommended.
Quisha T.
Quisha T.
I love this tissue it is soft to the touch. I always recommend this product to my family and friends near and far. It's a must have type of product. It has never failed me. It's very cheap and you can find this product and your nearest dollar store for a measly 5$.
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
I love this toilet paper! It is a very good price and very resistant, plus it odes not leave any residue when wiping! Def recommend it over any other brand! It is at all grocery stores, dollar stores , so it is very easy to find and like I said very affordable!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
This product is what it says it is. Works well for a discount brand but I always feel like I need to use more. Even though it's cheaper than the original Charmin I think I'll pay the the $1 or $2 more for something stronger.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
I've tried many other toilet papers and never really have like them like I do the Charmin Basic...it doesn't leave the small toilet paper balls on your behind lol plus it's affordable which works for me.
Legna R.
Legna R.
Las Vegas, NV
Best toilet paper ever! Very strong and lasts longer than any other i have used! Charmin in general has always been my favorite toilet paper brand! Very comfortable and long lasting!
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
I use this often. It keeps me and my family clean and does it's job well. I like how strong it is and it can be gotten just about anywhere although I usually get mines from Walmart.
Karen O.
Karen O.
This is my favorite toilet paper because it does the job and for some reason it lasts the longest. The best part is that every month you can get coupons on it to save money
Veronika L.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Can I buy this brand in Target?
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Sterling, IL
I really liked the Charmin Basic toilet paper. I noticed that many places no longer carry it and instead have Charmin Basic Essentials in a Strong and a Soft version. Does anyone know why the change? They had a Strong and a Soft version already while the Basic was a good in between choice and I preferred that to any other.