BY CHARMIN #44 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper: 4 double rolls 264 1-ply sheets per roll Strong Durable Long lasting see more...

Charmin Basic Toilet Paper
  • "I prefer a generic store brand to this and will only buy if my choice is a cheap store brand which is rough or Charmin Basic." in 1 review
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 9 ea more...
I was buying regular charmin when I came across charmin basic which was cheaper. I bought the charmin basic soft and fell in love with it. Now I do not like the charmin basic strong at all-it’s way too rough but the basic soft is great for feeling clean and not too rough!
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
Review for: Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 6 ea more...
Now my husband has always been a fan of a different brand and questioned why I had not purchased our normal rolls. I told him give it a try and we'll go from there. A put a roll in my children's bathroom and mind you they go through a roll fast!
After the first week I noticed both bathrooms were still good on supply and I also realized we were getting just as clean with less usuage.
My mother in law was so impressed she asked if I had an extra roll.
When it was time to buy more I purchased our normal roll. Which now seems like a waste to purchase given its thin 2 ply rolls. My husband wanted to know where the other stuff was because he liked it better.
Needless to say, given quality, performance and the ability to last longer our family is switching brands!
Beverly N.
This is the best toilet paper ever! It doesn't fall apart and gets you really clean. Plus, there are sales all of the time, so you don't have to pay a lot to get a clean behind. I've noticed fun designs from time to time on this paper, so it's not just plain and boring. And, it's not a rough paper, so your behind doesn't get irritated.
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 9 ea more...
I used to buy the Charmin Ultra, but when they changed to having Charmin Ultra soft, Charmin Ultra strong, and Charmin Basic we realized that the basic was the best for our family. It's sturdy and doesn't fall apart while you use it. Other brands fall apart and turn into unwanted fuzz.
Courtney S.
Brockport, NY
One of the only kinds of toilet paper we use in our household. Only kinds that does the job it is suppose to and is at an affordable price! We find it very effective here and it usually lasts much longer than other brands we have used in the past. Definitely recommended.
Kazi D.
It is so hard to still find Charmin Basic and that makes me sad because it was our families choice of toilet paper. The new Strong or soft versions are okay as well but they aren't as good for everyone in the house as the basic was. It truly is a good value and not painful to the tooshie lol.
Quisha T.
Review for: Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 6 ea more...
I love this tissue it is soft to the touch. I always recommend this product to my family and friends near and far. It's a must have type of product. It has never failed me. It's very cheap and you can find this product and your nearest dollar store for a measly 5$.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I love this toilet paper! It is a very good price and very resistant, plus it odes not leave any residue when wiping! Def recommend it over any other brand! It is at all grocery stores, dollar stores , so it is very easy to find and like I said very affordable!
Jenny Flo S.
Review for: Charmin Basic Toilet Paper, 9 ea more...
I bought the Charmin basic since it was cheaper than the soft (blue) that I usually buy. I figured since it was Charmin it would still be great quality. I was extremely disappointed it was more expensive than Angel Soft but same quality. If you buy it thinking you are getting soft toilet paper you will be disappointed.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is what it says it is. Works well for a discount brand but I always feel like I need to use more. Even though it's cheaper than the original Charmin I think I'll pay the the $1 or $2 more for something stronger.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Can I buy this brand in Target?
Nancy C.
Sterling, IL
I really liked the Charmin Basic toilet paper. I noticed that many places no longer carry it and instead have Charmin Basic Essentials in a Strong and a Soft version. Does anyone know why the change? They had a Strong and a Soft version already while the Basic was a good in between choice and I preferred that to any other.