BY CHARMIN #48 in Toilet Paper

Charmin : 2 Ply Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft
  • "Its not my favorite toilet paper to purchase, but it is soft and strong." in 1 review
Faith W.
South haven, Mi
This is a toilet paper the whole family can agree on! It's super soft, yet strong at the same time! My 5 year old son even loves it, he came out and said "Mom, I don't have to use as much wadded up to wipe!" Love Charmin UltraSoft!!
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is one of my favorite types of toilet paper. I love how soft and thick it is! You definitely need fewer squares than other brands. I recommend sticking up when it is on sale at Costco or a similar retailer.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Decorator Expert
This is the only toilet paper we will buy. It's septic system safe and so soft on the bum. I am all for cutting cost but will never by any toilet paper besides charmin ultra soft. It's hands down the best.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
If you're a couponer there is always a one for Charmin somewhere. The price point is goo and it gets the job done. One of the products that I've used my whole life and will continue to purchase it.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
My grandma always buys this tissue and to me it is really soft and i love it
Nichole K.
Super soft and durable. No brown fingers with this toilet paper. Im picky with my t.p. and love Charmin. Its soft and thick so you dont really need much. They always have great deals and coupons available so its luxury for generic price.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
Not my favorite Charmin TP. It is soft but it leaves a residue. If softness is what your looking for this TP is gor you n I prefer Charmin strong that cleans well without a residue.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
This is such a soft TP, charming is always so dependable!! Sometimes it really pays to be brand loyal and for TP, you should be brand loyal!!!!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
It is an ok brand. I like that it is soft, but it does leave residue behind. It also isn't the strongest toilet paper either.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Great toilet paper! It's one of the only brands I trust for our family. We always buy in bulk from costco