Charmed

by Paramount

A group of sisters discover they are witches. Luckily for the world, they're of the good variety. Banding together in their ancestral home in San Francisco, they work together to fight evil, with each having a specific special power. Although outwardly they are average women, with jobs, relationships and friends, they are also powerful witches, but when they work together, their powers are enhanced. As The Charmed Ones, their destiny is to protect innocents from evil.

Which of the sisters is your favorite?
Is it entertaining ?
Who is your favourite sister? X
Start your review of Charmed!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoOak park, CA
Charmed uploaded by jennifer H.
I am such a huge Charmed fan, I bought the Book Of Shadows DVD Collection Set! It has every season and episode! I even have it autographed by the mother snd grandmother ! It is a ckassic show from the 90's, and was a big part of my childhood! Its awesome to see that they still play reruns of it today!
2 years agoMount Vernon
I have watched this series twice binge watching i used to watch it every now and then, once i started binge watching i was hooked and sad to see it end especially the way it ended it seemed rushed and unfinished i missed seeing shannon on there as well . I do hope they come around to a spin off.
2 years ago
I use to watch this show when I was younger..I recently started binge watching again on netflix. I absolutely love it...my favorite character has to be Phoebe..she's just so free spirited and beautiful...If you haven't watched...I recommend you do especially if your into the whole supernatural thing.
3 years ago
This is the best show of all time. I started watching it around the time I was in 3rd grade & have been hooked ever since. Seen every episode ever made. Piper is who I aspired to BE when I grew up, Piper & Leo's relationship was the one I hoped to have as an adult, the sisterhood & family is something I wished I had. Charmed had a little bit of something for everyone. It was always so heartfelt & magical. Every episode tugged at the heartstrings. I still watch every episode that I catch on TV. There aren't enough good things I can say about this show. It's amazing in every aspect. I wish I could put it into words. Give it a try & see for yourself. I still can't get over it.
10 months agoYork, PA
Who doesn’t like Charmed!? This show is a classic and I still watch it again and again even tho we are almost in 2019. I have to say that each of the Halliwell sisters have something that I like, they are each their own person and even tho they fight they are still there for each other like it should be. And, I cant forget about one thing... THE MAGIC. It is so cool to see in different perspective so many things about it that exists in this world that no one likes to talk about. This show is truly amazing, watch it if you haven’t. Trust me, you wont regret it
2 years agoPurvis, MS
The Charmed Ones that was an all-time favorite TV series of mine I have every single season and I'll watch them time and time again and is action packed tear jerking fun filled entertainment!! The power of three will set us free the power of three will set us free the power of three will set us free with our vanquishing spell!!!
3 years agolakeville
I had watched a few episodes a while ago but have gotten hooked on to it again recently I wish Shannon Doherty would have stayed on though! Of all the witches I love Holly Marie Combs (Piper) the most also I love the power her character has! I love watching shows that take you away from real world 😊 maybe that's why I love Charmed
3 years ago
Me and my mom would watch this when I was growing up. I love the actors in it, always kept me into watching it as teen. My favorite part was new sister came in after older sister died they learn about new sister in it. Mainly cause I learn had sisters didn't know about it cause I was adopted so I related to struggle of it
3 years ago
Omg... I adored this show and watched every episode throughout my late teen years into my early twenties.  It was on TNT when I would be getting ready, and I fell in love with the characters and their onscreen chemistry.  I miss this show so much!  Right now, it's a walk down memory lane anytime I watch it. :)
2 years ago
I loved Charmed. I was happy when it came to Netflix so I could binge watch all of it. I like how the show handled characters leaving and changing up the storyline. I think this show did it the best. A lot of newer don't do it as well. There were some seasons that were odd but it always came back. The acting was always great and even when it concluded, it felt like a natural ending. Excuse while I go watch it again...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...