BY PARAMOUNT

A group of sisters discover they are witches. Luckily for the world, they're of the good variety. Banding together in their ancestral home in San Francisco, they work together to fight evil, with each having a specific special power. Although outwardly they are average women, with jobs, relationships and friends, they are also powerful witches, but when they work together, their powers are enhanced. As The Charmed Ones, their destiny is to protect innocents from evil.

• If they did a spin-off of charmed, showing their kids con...12 Answers
  • Which sister was favourite and man too? I'm charmed2 Answers
  • How many seasons are there?1 Answers
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this series twice binge watching i used to watch it every now and then, once i started binge watching i was hooked and sad to see it end especially the way it ended it seemed rushed and unfinished i missed seeing shannon on there as well . I do hope they come around to a spin off.
Karin R.
Calera
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched Charmed before I knew anything about anything lol. it's got the scare factor, lore, witches, creepy, monsters, angels, demons.... it is everything all rolled into one. If you like Buffy style action with some heavy themes then Charmed is very much gonna be a can't miss for you. it's all on Netflix and you can also buy it on DVD
Stephanie K.
I use to watch this show when I was younger..I recently started binge watching again on netflix. I absolutely love it...my favorite character has to be Phoebe..she's just so free spirited and beautiful...If you haven't watched...I recommend you do especially if your into the whole supernatural thing.
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was absolutely obsessed with this show growing up. The characters and story is so much fun. You can still see today on tv and I can rewatch the episodes over and over.
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I’m watching this on Netflix right now and even though I’m only halfway through season 2 I really like it. It’s kinda weird/nice watching a show from the 90s seeing all the fashion in that decade but if you don’t get scared easily it’s very good. The whole storyline is very good. Highly recommend
ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Charmed is my guilty pleasure, and I was truly sad to see it go. They butchered the story with the last season, so I just pretend that never happened. I binged watched this show when Netflix had it uploaded. Highly enjoy and highly recommend to anyone.
Alexis B.
This is one of my favorite shows of all times and I loved the later seasons more so because Paige was my favorite sister. They were all great and my favorite episode was when the were reflecting on everything in the last episode and writing it all in the book
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love charmed, i still watch the reruns sometimes when I'm up early enough. I wish they would have kept going on more seasons. Witches using magic and they were all very pretty too and just so relatable than you can't help but fall in love with them.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
This was the first tv show that I ever really fell in love with. The way that it changes and evolves through its seasons is what I think keeps the show captivating. I really enjoyed the show and still enjoy rewatching it today.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show since I was little, and will continue to watch it over and over! The series is exciting and very 90’s, the costuming as well as production design I great! Would highly recommend!
Karina D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If they did a spin-off of charmed, showing their kids continuing on their work while dealing with the problems teens and young adults face with the original cast occasionally guest starring, would you watch it?
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which power was your favorite? I always wanted to freeze things.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which sister was your favorite? I loved Piper. Meek but strong. And so sweet.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What long lasting love interest was your favorite. Piper/leo Phoebe/Cole? Both I love for such different reasons!
Xaviera B.
Who was your favorite sister? What power would you want if you were a Halliwell?