BY CHARM COMPANY #25 in Outdoor Play

Ribbit Strong wooden frame 4 Sound features teaches ABC s, numbers, colors and shapes 5 Cleans easily with mild soap and water With a frog this cute, who wants the prince? Picture your toddler having fun on Fergie Frog, the toddler sized rocker. His bright green plush body is super soft and huggable. Dimensions: Length: 24 2 Width: 12 3 Height: 18 5 Seat height from floor is 9-10 Requires cell batteries. see more...

Babette R.
Snellville, GA
This kept my daughter very entertained and me stress free for a few hours of the day. I got mines as a gift. Id say it works just as well as any other rocker except its cute . my daughter would throw a fit of I didn't have it close at hand. Id buy it again if k had another child 100%
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Cute! Soft! Great for toddlers to play on! Kids love this toy! Would recommend to others! Love it
Heather B.
San Antonio, TX
This is the cutest toy ever!! I got this as a gift for my child and she loved it!! It is so pretty and very well made. I would definitely recommend this toy for other children. Also it kept her attention for a lot of hours lol.
caesi h.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this. It is cute and soft enough for a young child to play on. I like it so much more then the plastic rocking horse. Also helps the little ones get that extra energy out.
Nadine H.
Goose bay , CA
Pretty cute and comfy but both my kids only got a month or so out of it then they were bored and it sat in a corner ever since
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? It's so cute!!!
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy this and how much is it?