Charlotte's Web uploaded by Sanya Z.Charlotte's Web uploaded by Joy H.

BY NONE

Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Very good book for children. It gives them a sense of the the cycle of life. It gives a good sense of death but not very in a horror way just in a sad way. It is affordable and you can easy but it on Amazon.
melanie m.
New York
A classic no youth should go their years with out reading and experiencing Wilbert. This movie and book made me cry and opened me up to emotions that were real and should be felt as a young child. The story is captivating.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Me and my 10 year old enjoyed reading this book together! Brought back memories of reading this book when I was a child ! Everyone should read this book ,young and old!
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
This book will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the first book I truly read. Y myself and actually felt in my heart. It teaches kids so much without even knowing it. It sad and funny. My school also did a play on it and it was a blast. This book is my childhood and I love it. Giving it to my first niece that was just born last month. Hopefully it touches her over time and she loves it as much as I did growing up.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This is a classic book that I read as a child and is still frequently read today in the classroom. It can be done as a read aloud or read chapter by chapter with discussion. The best part is that there is a lesson within the story that shows friendship.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Charlotte's web is a must have for your children and or grandchildren. It's a timeless classic that teaches us the cycle of life and death. Sad but oh so good.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Charlotte's Web is one of my favorite books from childhood. Such a classic. I loved Wilbur the pig! Definitely something every child should experience.
Heather A.
South Point, OH
This was my absolute favorite book as a child. My grandmother used to read a little bit of it to me every night before I went to bed.
Katie Q.
This is my all time favorite book.. and I love reading it to my niece.. this is one child's book I will never get tired of reading
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I love this book. I go back and reread it all the time. If you don't know what to read I highly recommend this book.