BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte has created a miracle fix to turn around tired, dull, dehydrated skin in a beauty flash called WONDERGLOW, powered by a breakthrough Fluorescent Core Light Diffuser that cleverly steals UV light from its surroundings and re-emits it as skin luminosity to disguise and transform drab, sleep-deprived skin. WONDERGLOW is a visionary new anti-age hybrid. A cross between an anti-age elixir and a complexion-enhancing light diffuser to give skin an instant "spotlight" effect. Collagen-boosting peptides and patented wrinkle-preventing ingredients are fused with light-reflecting microspheres with a fluorescent core that fill in wrinkles and scatter light to blur away lines and flood skin with luminosity. Create the definition of youthful, healthy skin: glowing, hydrated and effervescent. It can be used underneath my LIGHT WONDER foundation, on its own for a relaxed, effortlessly dewy look or on top of makeup throughout the day to give your skin an instant pick-me-up. -?p- One of Charlotte's seven wonders for your skin! CHARLOTTE SAYS: WONDERGLOW has multiple uses - perfect for an easy glow on the go! 1. For an effortless, "makeup free" dewy look: moisturise your skin with CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC CREAM, then apply WONDERGLOW, with your hands or using a brush, to the entire face focussing on the top of the cheekbones to give your face an instant lift. 2. To enhance your luminosity under makeup: after moisturising, apply a fine layer of WONDERGLOW to your entire face, using your hands or a brush, focussing on your cheekbones. Apply my LIGHT WONDER foundation on top for optimal, luminous coverage. 3. As a desk 'til dusk pick me up, apply a walnut sized amount of WONDERGLOW to your cheekbones and brow bone, on top of day-worn makeup to lift and perk up your complexion.

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer
  • "with the wonderglow primer, i feel that you need to use it on top of either the ct dream cream or with quite a heavy duty moisturiser. this is part of my routine anyway so it doesn’t bother me too much. it does make me question whether this could be classified as a primer or just luminosity drops though. i absolutely love the glow this gives underneath my foundation. it would make a really matte foundation still look glowing which is amazing! i really like the texture but the only downside is that you need to ensure your skin is highly moisturised before use as the colour sticks to dry patches in my experience which can make the skin look quite dirty. i do love it and wear it every day but i have learned the hard way with this one." in 12 reviews
Becca S.
I was dying to try this out and I got a sample when I purchased the Hollywood Flawless Filter. I had high hopes for this to use it as primer or foundation instead of my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, but It has no coverage. I did like it as primer along with the flawless filter and I added a foundation on top and it made my skin look super healthy flawless, not greasy. I would def recommend it as primer if you have dry skin.
Katya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wonderful Instant Soft-Focus Flash Primer feels amazing on the skin. If you are looking for a dewy finish and a soft glow like me, this is your best choice. It’s not too shimmery and not too matte. I’m using it as it is in the morning and for the evening look I’m mixing it with a drop of foundation.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I mostly don't like the texture of this primer as it feels grimy to me, and compared to other high-end primers, this just doesn't make my makeup look as good. I will wear it at this point because I have it, but if I want that glowy look, I will apply cushion highlighter over my primer where I want it ( Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer or  Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher - the latter is OKAY) and apply foundation over it.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This is a beautiful soft primer that adds a luminescent glow to your face. I use it under CT foundation and it's amazing. I've also tried using with a damp makeup sponge and lightly tap using it as a highlighter which adds a nice subtle glow. This is important because I don't always want to look like a disco ball. So this product really has it all, primer (lasts all damn day), subtle highlighter, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I can't recommend enough.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
One of my holy grail products!!!! Love, love this!!! Gives my skin a little subtle glow and can be used on no makeup days when I just want my skin to look great! But also works well under foundation as a primer. I recommend this to everyone!!! I love all things CT and honestly this is one of my favorites. A definite must have in my makeup bag!!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This light deflecting primer makes my tired & dull skin appear youthful & healthy. It creates a flawless canvas to apply foundation over, while the good for your skin ingredients are at work. Makeup applies so well over top of this primer & it takes a small amount to cover my entire face. It's really a magic product that is worth every penny spent.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
For the price, I wasn’t overly impressed with this. I prefer a dewy, radiant finish to my makeup but at the end of the day I felt pretty greasy, had a couple of small whiteheads on my forehead, and didn’t really think it kept my makeup in place all that well. Becca makes a cheaper radiant primer that works better for me.
Kacie M.
Dallas, TX
If you love to be glowy this is the product for you, great for under foundation. Pretty sparkly and no coverage so exactly as it states it is. Sometimes I put on to run errands to give myself some life! Worth the money to me has lasted a very long time because a little goes a long way!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG!! This primer is amazing, I love her Hollywood flawless filter and it's my Holygrail but this primer is a must also. I am.in love with how flawless it makes my skin look. It gives me such a beautiful healthy glow that I cant live without.
Lindsey H.
Lexington
This gives me a nice subtle glow under my makeup and a smooth canvas. It doesn’t add much color, but I still get a glow to my skin. It’s like a subtle highlight under my foundation. I love using it after using Magic Cream.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
What is the coverage like? Would it cover rosacea ?
Crisma G.
Does anyone know how or if this will mix with foundation? I'm always in a hurry so it would be nice if it did.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
Does anyone know, is this "illuminating" as in actually like a highlighting glow for under makeup (like a lit-from-within look) or is this a dew-y primer? Also does this look oily after a while? I have the magic foundation and I really love it, so I'm looking for a primer that may compliment it well. I just don't want it to be very dense and oily feeling.
saylor b.
Jamestown , NC
I have the Laura mercier radiance primer, does anyone know if these two are comparable and would it be worth it to try this one? I love Charlotte tilburry but i can't decide if I really need it or should just stick to the product I have.
Gabrielle C.
Friary road, Lichfield
What is the best primer? My current is Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer I like it because it’s got a shimmer