Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer
4.33 / 5 based on 43 Reviews
Inspired by the “magic” retoucher pen of the professional photographer, I have created a breakthrough concealer that makes imperfections disappear with the click of a button! Enriched with a radical Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls, it creates a natural healing veil of color that blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone, so that imperfections disappear and pores, lines and wrinkles are minimized. You’ve heard of BB and CC creams – now I introduce the CT “Conceal & Treat” stick. The highly-pigmented formula has an ultra-covering and color correcting texture with a hydrating complex of black tea derivatives that smooth and moisturize your skin to help clear imperfections whilst also disguising them. Everyone has those days where you wake up and wish you had a magic re-touch pen to erase imperfections and start again… Well now you can!
- A hydrating complex keeps skin plumped up and moisturized for a natural, luminous finish
- A black tea derivative, rich in vitamins, fills in hollowed out skin grooves, creating a smooth, seamless surface
- A breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls create an invisible plaster over the imperfections, creating a natural, traceless finish
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer
- "i own this in the lightest shade and i love using it to highlight under my eyes and throw it into my purse for touch-ups. it doesn't sink into my fine lines, which i love. it's not the best in terms of coverage but my dark circles are pretty severe as they are." in 6 reviews
- "pretty light weight even though it's the more full coverage one. it's good for north the girl who likes a little and the girl who likes a lot. it mostly brightens not so much coverage for blemishes and such but its very similar to the touché eclat in what it does and how it functions" in 3 reviews
This is not a full coverage concealer but it blends nice and does not settle in your lines. It is very thin consistency but I don’t like the applicator because when you twist too much product comes out (more than you need). So, it is an ok product.
This product is amazing! It goes on smooth and creamy without creasing. It is hydrating, brightening and easily buildable from light to medium coverage. I use this under my eyes, as well as on acne. I really like the pen brush tip as well. Definitely would recommend!
I really love this concealer. It is not super heavy and never creases under my eyes. It gives a great amount of coverage without being too caked, and it is super easy to blend out. I love all Charlotte Tilbury products and this is definitely one of my top picks!
This I bought with no idea what to expect and I loved it. It’s one of those concealers that goes on so nicely and does not crease. It definitely lasted me throughout the day. It is definitely up there in price but it’s worth it
I love this concealer, I wish it had more shades though. One is to light and 2 is a little to dark but I love it anyway. It's amazing and glowy and I adore it. It's amazing! I got this at nordstroms... it really helps with my dark circles and I will never be with out this product. It's not cakey it doesn't go into fine lines and it is amazing. It's my favorite.
With concealers, Im very picky..but thisnoe i fell in love with it right away. It is very hydrating and very easy to apply and blend. It is a light coverage so i would not recommend this if you have a lot to cover. I live the formula and this one is also my holy grail for concealer...
I love this for under my eyes and for small imperfections... I use something a little heavier for bad pimples but it is buildable and easy to blend so if you let it sit a little longer before blending, it can work from some bad areas. But overall I love it and will buy again
I really like this under eye concealer! It’s the perfect color, very natural but the coverage is great! Covers those dark circles! The brush top is easy to use. The product lasts all day, I have just been setting it with a bit of setting powder
My favorite concealer. Very light weight and doesn’t cake up. Looks very natural. Great for under eyes and blemishes. Blends easily. You won’t even feel like your wearing any concealer, just melts into your skin. Charlotte tilbury makeup is my favorite!
I really like this product. The texture and finish is really nice. I most use it for under eye but I do put it anywhere that needs coverage. I like to mix it with the NARS creamy concealer for extra nice under eye coverage and brightening
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos