Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer uploaded by Perla M.Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer uploaded by Olivia S.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Inspired by the “magic” retoucher pen of the professional photographer, I have created a breakthrough concealer that makes imperfections disappear with the click of a button! Enriched with a radical Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls, it creates a natural healing veil of color that blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone, so that imperfections disappear and pores, lines and wrinkles are minimized. You’ve heard of BB and CC creams – now I introduce the CT “Conceal & Treat” stick. The highly-pigmented formula has an ultra-covering and color correcting texture with a hydrating complex of black tea derivatives that smooth and moisturize your skin to help clear imperfections whilst also disguising them. Everyone has those days where you wake up and wish you had a magic re-touch pen to erase imperfections and start again… Well now you can!

• A hydrating complex keeps skin plumped up and moisturized for a natural, luminous finish
  • A black tea derivative, rich in vitamins, fills in hollowed out skin grooves, creating a smooth, seamless surface
  • A breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls create an invisible plaster over the imperfections, creating a natural, traceless finish
  • Paraben-free

• Has anyone used both this and the nars creamy concealer. I have b...2 Answers
Art T.
Art T.
Very similar to the ysl touché elcat. These have more salmon type of options for color correcting than ysl. This surprised me pleasantly. It is super light, doesn't crease?!? And looks very natural. It's not high coverage, but for the thin texture it covers miraculously. I have tried on top of other color correctors like becca's orange corrector and it doesn't work well. Use this on its own or as a corrector with your favorite concealer.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
This is a beautiful concealer if you have absolutely nothing to cover up. The coverage is very sheer and and isn't meant for highlighting the face like we see so many Youtube beauty gurus doing. It's best used in the darkest under eye areas to draw light to those patches.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
San Jose, CA
This would be a good product for those needing more of a highlighter rather than concealer. I have dark circles and this did not conceal them, even with the CT representative applying it.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man, I love this concealer. It's the perfect one to throw in my bag and just touch up throughout the day. It also doesn't crease like some other ones have.
Celes M.
Celes M.
Ahoskie, NC
I like this concealer. It truly highlights your skin. I recommend this highlighter to family members and friends. I love buying highlighters at walmart.
I personally love this product! It's absolutely amazing and doesn't crease under my eyes , it's the best for my under eye!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Personally, I think concealer is concealer. I don't notice much difference between any of them. This works well
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer, I wish it had more shades though. One is to light and 2 is a little to dark but I love it anyway. It's amazing and glowy and I adore it. It's amazing! I got this at nordstroms... it really helps with my dark circles and I will never be with out this product. It's not cakey it doesn't go into fine lines and it is amazing. It's my favorite.
Cypress, CA
With concealers, Im very picky..but thisnoe i fell in love with it right away. It is very hydrating and very easy to apply and blend. It is a light coverage so i would not recommend this if you have a lot to cover. I live the formula and this one is also my holy grail for concealer...
Irini G.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty light weight even though it's the more full coverage one. It's good for north the girl who likes a little and the girl who likes a lot. It mostly brightens not so much coverage for blemishes and such but its very similar to the touché Eclat in what it does and how it functions
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used both this and the nars creamy concealer. I have been using nars for under my eyes but I am thinking of trying this instead. Thoughts?