BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury The Matte Revolution Lipstick, Glastonberry DetailsCharlotte Tilbury breaks new ground with Matte Revolution-the matte lipstick of the future. The sheer blackcurrant hue for sex kittens and rock n rollers like Rihanna, Grace Jones and Rita Ora. This unique formula is enriched with new-generation 3D glowing pigments for lips that look lit-from-within and an optical 'matte-trick' to create the appearance of wider, fuller lips. Enriched with orchid extract for antioxidant, SPF protection and hydration and seed extracts from "The Lipstick Tree," a plant extract that is exclusive to Charlotte Tilbury, Matte Revolution does not dry the lips and stays put, unlike most other matte lipsticks. The feel of a nourishing balm, with a high-performance finish. From a stain to a full block of pigment, Matte Revolution is power-packed with vibrant colour. Why It Works. Softens with Lipstick Tree & Orchid extract to protect and hydrate lips for younger-looking, healthy lips. Fuller + Wider lips are created with 3D glowing pigments for the illusion of lit-from-within, "full beam" lips. Long Lasting colour thanks to a perfect blend of oils and waxes. Buildable colour - a stain or a full block, the choice is yours. The smooth formula makes it simple to create an even application and easy to manage the colour. Perfect application from the unique square angled tip, which mimics the shape of a lip brush. Paraben-free. Designer About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range.

• I’m thinking of making the splurge purchase (to me!) and ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as it looks?1 Answers
  • Pillow talk or walk of shame I really can't decide which ...2 Answers
Charlotte Tilbury The Matte Revolution Lipstick
  • "Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick is so far the best matte, is a creamy matte no dry (just a bit) lipstick, i have 3 colors of this lipsticks and i love all 3, the color range are stuning for all year round. Worth the price 32!! Yes worth it!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love love love❤️❤️❤️ that's all I have to say. The product is soft on lips, very comforting and very long lasting" in 23 reviews
  • "I have the shade Glasonberry. It's a cool tone muted, medium-dark berry. It has semi-opaque pigmentation with a thin, velvety texture that covered fairly evenly without tugging on the lips. It lasted for five and a half hours, and it left behind a subtle stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating while worn for me. " in 16 reviews
  • "I have textured lips so I struggle with liquid lipsticks and matte lipsticks enhancing my textured lips. BUT these lipsticks not only smell amazing they do not enhance my texture they are matte but with a sheen so it keeps the lips looking healthy and natural. Highly recommend these worth the price. !!" in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more! The matte formulations are not purely matte feeling but give a matte look." in 11 reviews
Christine N.
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick just feels luxurious and high end. I was expecting this to be matte given the name, but it is actually quite moisturizing. I would say the finish is a satin matte rather than a full-on matte. It has a slight vanilla scent and is shaped in a unique square shape that makes it easy to apply to the lips. The formula is also light on the lips and you can layer for intensity. It is not a heavy formulation by any means but I found it long-lasting especially when paired with a lip liner.

I have this in the shade Pillow Talk and it pairs perfectly as to be expected with the lip cheat lipliner in Pillow Talk. The shade isn’t a washed out nude or a dark nude, but a really perfectly there elegant pinky slightly brown nude that works great on fair to light medium skin tones. If you love the lip cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk, you will definitely love the lipstick version too. If you aren’t sure, I would recommend picking up the lip liner first and then the lipstick.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
At first I didn't want to buy these because I thought I could get any lipstick at thr drugstore and be okay... But I bought into thr hype and order pillow talk.... And I loved it so much that I placed an order for Super Cindy, Walk of Shame, Very Victoria, and B*tch Perfect.. These are amazing! When I out these on, you can definitely feel hoe luxurious they are, smooth, and they last on the lips without drying them! I was very impressed specially since they aren't liquid lipsticks. These are great and having one of these in your purse and reapplying is such a joy that I don't mind doing it if I really need to... But they do last.. Even after a few cups of coffee and lunch. (I am wearing super cindy in the picture)
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: Other more...
I've been using the Between the Sheets shade. This is just such a pretty nude pink and I love the way Charlotte’s lipsticks feel on my lips. They are long lasting without being drying and the colour goes on in a really nice, smooth way – if that makes sense!
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Birkin Brown more...
I think Charlotte Tilbury has the best quality lipstick formula. I love Nars Audacious so much too, but Charlotte Tilbury's is less drying, but the pigmentation is as storong as Audacious. I can enjoy the color to the most, but my lips feel very soft throughout the day, which is amazing for a matte lipstick!
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Very Victoria more...
I never thought that this kind of nude with a little gray was my thing but very Victoria surprised me and the perfect Charlotte Tillberry formula made it even better. I really like this with a smoky eye and probably will repurchase it when I run out. The packaging is gorgeous and makes me feel so luxurious.
Minah H.
Review for: Very Victoria more...
I really loved the packaging of this lipstick. The color was great for my skin tone and there is a lot of product in each tube of lipstick. The texture is smooth and easy to apply and I think it is worth the money. It lasts all day, doesn't stain and comes off easily with makeup remover.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Review for: Other more...
I have the matte revolution lipstick in several shades. "The Queen" is by far my favorite. The shade is a vibrant rosy pink, that is exclusive to the CT website. It is a  beautiful matte formula, that does not dry lips and it stays on!!!! Definitely a wonderful lipstick one of my favorites!!!
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Red Carpet Red more...
A consistent never disappointing red that is one of my favorite matte formulas and a fixture in my collection which is whyI purchased backups for and a color I know will be able to go to for events which I want to have a long lasting perfect red and a amazing product I highly recommend and is worth the money for the product you receive
Erin G.
YASSS charlotte tilbury!!!! This is my absolute favorite lipstick. It applies so easily and is very smooth and pigmented. Pillow talk is my favorite color- it looks a lot like your natural lips so it is used to enhance rather than overwhelm. Will buy this again and again!
Holly K.
Review for: Bond Girl more...
This is the ultimate in lipstick luxury. If you love Mac's Matte lipstick formula this is even better! The Kissing cream formula is beautiful, similar to Tom Ford's formula but the Matte Revolution is superb. The square bullet makes precise application so easy and it lasts a very long time. Color will be left on the lips even after eating and drinking. The best part is the way it feels on the lips- hydrating, creamy matte and it makes my lips feel pillowy plump and full in a way no other product has. Worth it.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
What is everybody's favorite shade of this lipstick, and why?
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
Hello, is this lipstick drying at all, or is it a comfortable matte?? Just wanted to know because it is a bit pricey.
Amy T.
I've been looking for a nice matte lipstick for Autumn and was wandering if anyone would recommend the Charlotte tilbury revolution lipstick also as with many lipsticks does it last for the whole day as in past experiences it has worn away during the day . as I'm unsure whether to buy . please could anyone reply as soon as possible as would love to know .
Rî M.
Is it good???????
Deryn B.
KY40LE
This colour looks amazing! How well does it show on the lips do u need to put layers on to get the colour?😀