BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish. Layer and build the color to create the intensity you want, from a light-as-air matte stain to dramatic full-velvet coverage. Color glides on easily and precisely, thanks to the specially shaped square-tip, inspired by the classic shape of a lip brush.

WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK MAGIC:

• This matte lipstick has a revolutionary square angled tip that mimics the shape of a lip brush for precise application.

• Rich oils, triglycerides and waxes glide on your lips for buildable colour.

• 3D glowing pigments create the illusion of wider, fuller lips that are illuminated from within.

• Anti-oxidant Lipstick Tree & Orchid extracts leave your lips looking younger and healthier.

• Ideal for a soft matte finish that won’t dry out your lips.

Application Tips:

1. To use, start by reshaping and resizing your lips using the Lip Cheat Lip Liner. Fill in your lips for added intensity.

2. Apply the Matte Revolution Lipstick straight from the bullet for a gorgeous fuller pout.

3. For illuminated lips, target The Retoucher Concealer around your lips and cupid’s bow to highlight and frame your lips.

Charlotte’s Tip: Dial up your gorgeous pink lipstick for evening with a matching Lip Lustre lip gloss for a high-shine, full looking pout.

Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethyl Vanillin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dl-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 191140), Carmine (Ci 75470)].

Charlotte Tilbury The Matte Revolution Lipstick
  • "Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick is so far the best matte, is a creamy matte no dry (just a bit) lipstick, i have 3 colors of this lipsticks and i love all 3, the color range are stuning for all year round. Worth the price 32!! Yes worth it!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love love love❤️❤️❤️ that's all I have to say. The product is soft on lips, very comforting and very long lasting" in 23 reviews
  • "I have the shade Glasonberry. It's a cool tone muted, medium-dark berry. It has semi-opaque pigmentation with a thin, velvety texture that covered fairly evenly without tugging on the lips. It lasted for five and a half hours, and it left behind a subtle stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating while worn for me. " in 16 reviews
  • "I have textured lips so I struggle with liquid lipsticks and matte lipsticks enhancing my textured lips. BUT these lipsticks not only smell amazing they do not enhance my texture they are matte but with a sheen so it keeps the lips looking healthy and natural. Highly recommend these worth the price. !!" in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more! The matte formulations are not purely matte feeling but give a matte look." in 11 reviews
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Review for: WALK OF SHAME more...
I received this in a voxbox and couldn't wait to try this beautie out. The packaging is beautiful and heavy and very luxury feeling. The shade I received, Walk of Shame, was the perfect elegant, classy berry rose color. So beautiful. The shape and style of the lipstick itself was odd and different from most bullet lipsticks, but it was surprisingly useful! The square sharp corners were perfect for lining my lips. Now, the real winner, the FORMULA. It's creamy, smooth and hydrating. Everything you want in a lipstick. I also ate a large dinner and I hardly had any transfer and barely had to touch up! Which you wouldn't think so because it isnt drying AT ALL! I dont usually splurge on myself but I cannot wait to buy other shades! 10/10!!
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: THE QUEEN more...
This is way brighter than I’m used to. I normally wear ##### Perfect, Penelope Pink, or Amazing Grace by Charlotte Tilbury. I have approx 10+/- of her lipsticks & I just ordered 5 more. If you like bright but classy colors this is good. It’s a bright berry that looks good with the Sophisticate 5 Minute Look palette. Very wearable even in an office environment. I think it’s a little matronly maybe even geriatric a bit old lady but I am a little old lady so I’m fine w it. I can see the actual Queen Elizabeth II wearing this. It is so pretty! I should wear it more often but I like nudes/MLBB .& this is deeper jeweled toned than MLBB. It’s neutral leaning coolish. But anyone can pull off this shade with the complementary makeup.
Christine N.
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick just feels luxurious and high end. I was expecting this to be matte given the name, but it is actually quite moisturizing. I would say the finish is a satin matte rather than a full-on matte. It has a slight vanilla scent and is shaped in a unique square shape that makes it easy to apply to the lips. The formula is also light on the lips and you can layer for intensity. It is not a heavy formulation by any means but I found it long-lasting especially when paired with a lip liner.

I have this in the shade Pillow Talk and it pairs perfectly as to be expected with the lip cheat lipliner in Pillow Talk. The shade isn’t a washed out nude or a dark nude, but a really perfectly there elegant pinky slightly brown nude that works great on fair to light medium skin tones. If you love the lip cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk, you will definitely love the lipstick version too. If you aren’t sure, I would recommend picking up the lip liner first and then the lipstick.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don’t know what she puts in the formula but her lipsticks are, to quote @champagnepapi, the best I ever had. Every time I wear my Tilbury I get compliments on my #makeup. Each and every shade is beautifully opaque, they glide on smoothly without flaking or skipping. It’s rare to find a line of lipstick where every single shade is good, but hey we’re talking Tilbury people!
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Review for: VERY VICTORIA more...
This review is for the much hyped Pillow Talk lip color. Goes on smooth, feels nice and light on the lip. I LOVE this shade and it plays well with a variety of liner shades from muted pink to my darkest fig brown lip liner. I love how the look varies depending on the liner used.... as much as I’d like to give this lipstick 5 stars, I have to minus one because it’s not as long lasting as I’d like. It def requires reapplication.... which is not a dealbreaker for me as it’s truly a swipe and go color and formula. Just wish it had more staying powder. Also, don’t be scared off by the name.... it’s not a drying or dull looking matte like a traditional matte lipstick. Goes on moist and doesn’t dry down.
UPDATE: I just purchased the shade VERY VICTORIA- my review is identical to this review for Pillow Talk.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Other more...
I've been eyeing Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks for so long after I learned that they are a cruelty-free brand and saw how beautiful my favorite celebrities look wearing these lipsticks. I saw that the 2 lipsticks plus the perfect nude Pillowtalk lip liner is included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kit, so I bought it immediately during the card members only NSale launch. The kit is well worth the price: it's pretty much equivalent to buying 1 lipstick and a lip liner and getting one free. I am loving the color of the Rose Kiss Matte lipstick and bought an extra set as a gift.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk is my new go-to, pinky nude lipstick. I would describe it as a “my lips but better” kind of shade. The matte formula is comfortable to wear and non-drying. I will definitely buy more shades from this line. I’m also wearing Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: RED CARPET RED, AMAZING GRACE, VERY VICTORIA, BOND GIRL, Other more...
I ❤️ Charlotte tilbury; her stuff rocks! My fave brands of lipstick is Charlotte tilbury, tom ford or if I’m feeling thrifty then MAC. I have about ~15 of her lippies. They wear like iron you don’t have to reapply every other minute. High quality product & the colors are soooo nice. I’m liking my CT stuff best rn. I get them off of Charlottetilbury.com which has fast free shipping. #downtowntriplecrown !!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: WALK OF SHAME more...
I received this matte lipstick in a VoxBox complimentary from Influenster and Charlotte Tilbury. First, this lipstick kind of smells like chocolate, which I really like. I like when makeup does not smell like ‘makeup’. I like that this brand is cruelty-free as well. This lipstick has a lot of pigment and definitely clings to the lips and is in the shade ‘Walk of Shame’. The shine on my lips in this photo is because I put my favorite clear chapstick on overtop of it. I do love the color, but I would love to try a darker color such as Opium Noir. This line of lipsticks comes in a very nice range of colors. Definitely check these matte lippies out.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: Other more...
I've been using the Between the Sheets shade. This is just such a pretty nude pink and I love the way Charlotte’s lipsticks feel on my lips. They are long lasting without being drying and the colour goes on in a really nice, smooth way – if that makes sense!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
What is everybody's favorite shade of this lipstick, and why?
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
Hello, is this lipstick drying at all, or is it a comfortable matte?? Just wanted to know because it is a bit pricey.
Amy T.
I've been looking for a nice matte lipstick for Autumn and was wandering if anyone would recommend the Charlotte tilbury revolution lipstick also as with many lipsticks does it last for the whole day as in past experiences it has worn away during the day . as I'm unsure whether to buy . please could anyone reply as soon as possible as would love to know .
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
Does the square tip make application harder or easier?
Rî M.