BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Without knowing it, we are our own worst enemies – all that rubbing and scrubbing to remove your eye makeup pulls your delicate eye contour downwards, creating bags and lines that age your skin! I created TAKE IT ALL OFF to ensure that, no matter how much of a mascara addict you are, every last lashing of mascara and makeup is instantly dissolved and cleared in a Shake, Pump, Soak & Swipe! TAKE IT ALL OFF is an oil-rich, two-toned cleanser, enriched with soothing organic cornflower water and regenerating Veronica Extract. Two pumps effortlessly removes even the hardest to shift makeup in one swipe, whilst also caring for and replenishing makeup wearied eyes. It’s one of my seven wonders for your skin!

Buy on Bergdor...
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!  It removes my eye makeup so well, there is literally not a trace of eyeliner or mascara on my eye when I wake up in the morning after using this.  It also seems to condition my eyelashes, they feel so soft and supple after using this.  It's a little oily but in a nice way, it doesn't leave my skin or vision blurry after using it, the skin around my eyes just feels nice and refreshed and hydrated! I love Charlotte's line and packaging too.  The bottle looks so pretty on my counter, I feel like I'm an old school Hollywood Starlet when I use these products, which is always fun! I would absolutely repurchase.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though you never want to take it all off, we all end up doing so at the end of the day. This does the trick. She has blessed us makeup lovers with another wonderful product. It smells like a dream as well. I give it my blessing!