Charlotte Tilbury
Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 035 oz/ 10 g

Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 0.35 oz/ 10 g

by Charlotte Tilbury

A sheer lipstick topper that has a diamond-like, glittering finish that pops, for glamourous, bejeweled lips. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Layer it over Pillow Talk Matte Revolution (sold separately) to give your favorite shade a shimmering, diamond-like top coat. Apply it with Pillow Talk Lip Cheat for a color-rich finish or wear alone for a shimmering veil of sparkle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 0.35 oz/ 10 g!
Walia B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Really moisturizing lipstick. Beautiful color which would work on a range of skin tones. I prefer this shade over pillow talk. This lipstick works with almost any makeup look. My favorite formula from Charlotte Tilbury.
Alli F.
As an extremely fair-skinned redhead I have tried to find a red lipstick that works with my copper colored hair since I started wearing makeup with zero luck. Enter Charlotte Tilbury. I had heard over the years that her 'Walk of No Shame' (formerly called the slutshaming 'Walk Of Shame' - glad for the sex positive name change) was the perfect shade of berry red on everyone. EVERY. ONE. Bold claim, to be sure. I was already ordering the matte lipstick so I decided to grab this too. I absolutely love it. It really is stunning...even on natural redheads (so fellow frustrated gingers, take note). The color is genuinely flattering. The formula goes on sheer, is buildable, and moisturizing without being sticky. The finish has the perfect amount of shine without being glossy. It looks great alone and adds a nice pop of depth and hint of shine when layered over the matching matte lipstick (worth noting: it doesn't get goopy and gunky when layered like other lipsticks do). Is it pricey for a lipstick? A bit. But it is 100% worth it. I'm hooked. I'll have a tube of this in my bag, right alongside its matte counterpart, for the rest of my life. Mad love. Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
This shade is so pretty! It’s versatile enough that I think any skin shade could wear this. It’s my new favorite. It’s not as neutral as the famous pillow talk shade. It has some reddish pink to it but still a bit sheer and feels nice! Not a thick lipstick. It is a MUST. Wish I found it sooner!!!!
Amber H.
Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Amber H.
I seriously couldn’t love this any more than I do. I think the other girl who posted a photo posted another color of this same formula, so I’m posting my photo for reference. This is a gorgeous, glowy, shimmery formula that will transform any look. The orange undertones of this color are typically ones I steer away from, but I got this as a free gift and was pleasantly surprised.
Melanie  R.
Pullman, WA
Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick Walk of No Shame 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Melanie  R.
This beautiful shade right here is the perfect deep rose lipstick! I am in love with this color for fall and can’t wait to wear it over the holidays. It smells like vanilla which is AMAZING and it has a semi sheer and shiny coverage. It doesn’t have any shimmer or sparkle just a bit of a gloss shine. For me it lasts a couple hours. This is my second of the superstar lips collection and these are by far my favorite lipsticks I own.

Looking for your answer?