Charlotte Tilbury 'Supermodel Body' Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow uploaded by Marion j.Charlotte Tilbury 'Supermodel Body' Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow uploaded by Nisha T.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

I've poured all my makeup artist know-how and decoded my 'celebrity limb' trick into the genius Supermodel Body. Simply apply along the front of arms, legs, decolletage, shoulders and any contours that will be exposed, and blend with your fingers." - Charlotte TilburyWhat it is: Supermodel Body is Charlotte Tilbury s secret celebrity trick for an elongated, slimmer-looking body. What it does: Luminosity, enriched botanicals and skin de-puffing agents create an optical illusion of longer, leaner limbs and firmer contours. The cooling metal massage promotes lymphatic drainage for a more refreshed, streamlined silhouette. How to use: Apply down the center of your arms, legs and decolletage. Use your hands to smooth and blend into highlighted areas. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Supermodel Body' Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow. Style Number: 853647. see more...

Marion j.
Huntington Beach
just bought the XL bottle of this super model body glow and it’s just stunning! I love the way it smells and the way glides easily on your body. it’s not too oily or watery.. if you’re looking for a lot of glitter this is your pick✨
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
I like using this product, especially in the summer. I usually do not tan in the summer and avoid the sun as much as I can so this gives a very nice sun-kissed tone to my skin with a very nice glow. It smells nice as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney E.
Mcminnville, OR
I have been seeing this product around since the holidays and I couldn't wait to try it! It's a wonderful highlighter and is equally moisturizing and creamy. It blends well with my foundation and a little bit goes a long way so I expect it will last a long time :)
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I saw this on You tube and had to get it. It makes my legs look so good. It is pricey but I liked how my legs looked. I was so impressed with it that I will buy another bottle of it.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
So obsessed with this product!! I love a good glow and I love a lotion with a built in bronzer. This made my skin look airbrushed and added the perfect amount of glow. I loved the slight sparkle this added to my skin. I felt exactly like a Victoria's Secret model, even though I don't look like one. I highly recommend!!
Katie Marie W.
Rockville, MD
My favorite summer product! This lotion hydrates and adds the perfect summer glow and sparkle that doesn't transfer onto my clothing. It smells like summer too! So fresh and sexy, I had to buy two! Charlotte Tilbury 'Supermodel Body' Slimmer Shimmer Shape, Hydrate & Glow
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am in love with this product! I never gave a second thought to putting highlighter on my body, but a sample of this has changed everything!! It's perfect to wear on a night out and accentuates the limbs beautifully. It's perfect for summertime.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a sample of this and for me it gave a subtle shimmer. While the cream itself is orangey, it blended out it a gorgeous glow. It had a pretty descent scent. I have fair skin and this would probably look even more gorgeous on darker skin tones.
Sara S.
Dallas
This product had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint. It adds a pretty but natural glow that highlights your face in the right places. It is now a regular in m makeup routine.
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Cheshire
Potentially my favourite product from Charlotte. A big claim, but I’ve never seen my legs, arms and décolletage look so great.
The most flattering product for your body.
I really hope I find a cheap dupe for this as it’s pricey and you don’t get a lot of product considering it’s a body item!